Evacuations underway for grass fire in Evergreen - Closed

21 Mar 2011 15:20 #1 by CinnamonGirl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Mar 2011 15:57 #2 by CinnamonGirl

21 Mar 2011 16:24 #3 by Photo-fish
They keep saying that Hwy 74 is closed. It is not (for now). County Road 65 westbound is closed at Hwy 74. I have been checking hydrants for operations in this area. Fire crews are staging in the area just northeast of the King Soopers across Hwy 74. Tankers will be filling up near this intersection or just west of the closed 74/65 intersection. This is March right?

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

21 Mar 2011 16:31 #4 by CinnamonGirl
Yes, a dry March. If you guys get any pics or info please let us know. You know more than the news does right now.

21 Mar 2011 16:37 #5 by 2cranes
Is there a wildfire in Conifer? A friend emailed me that she saw it on the news that Conifer has a wildfire also. I haven't seen it on the news yet - everything is all about Evergreen.

21 Mar 2011 16:38 #6 by CinnamonGirl
Looks like CO-65 is closed?

21 Mar 2011 16:40 #7 by Photo-fish

2cranes wrote: Is there a wildfire in Conifer? A friend emailed me that she saw it on the news that Conifer has a wildfire also. I haven't seen it on the news yet - everything is all about Evergreen.

Small grass/structure fire between Parker Road and Shaffers Crossing. 100% contained.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

21 Mar 2011 16:42 #8 by Photo-fish

CinnamonGirl wrote: Looks like CO-65 is closed?

Yes at least on the Evergreen side from what I see. Evacuating people and Fire crews only. Prolly closed at the I-70 access too.

21 Mar 2011 16:43 #9 by CinnamonGirl

21 Mar 2011 16:52 #10 by CinnamonGirl
CO-65 is closed and getting conflicting reports on closure of 74.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds