The Lord's Neighborhood Charities needs your help Please!

23 Mar 2011 13:55 - 24 Mar 2011 11:44 #1 by rlcarolyn
Yes! I am PROUD to Announce The Lord's Neighborhood Charities will be opening VERY SOON! Jackie has reorganized the whole food bank to where we need your help with a few things.

1. We need to know how many people would be using the Food Bank, they will be open on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. What we need to know is how many times aweek would you need to use the food bank and which days would be the best. We are trying to see how many people are still needing the help we once supplied since we will be expanding and keeping everything still in the Bailey area. So please if you know people that aren't online ask them and then enter it on the website for us please.

2. We are expanding our avenues and have found a source that wants to give us unlimited vegetable seeds, our problem is right at the moment we need to grab what is being donated to us and we are in need of some gas funds. This is a time sensitive situation and we are asking if you could help by donating gas money donate to The Lord's Neighborhood Charities if you need to contact Jackie please call her at 303-697-4950 We really need to do this as soon as possible. We already have the volunteer for this and the truck to go get it. We just need the gas.

Just got an update today on the 24th! The Lord's Neighborhood Charities has an account set up now where you can send donations.
Donations can be accepted at Wells Fargo in Aspen Park, just let them know it is for The Lord's Neighborhood Charities. And THANK YOU for your awesome support!
Thank you and God Bless the community!
YEAH :love2: :Love4:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Mar 2011 07:36 #2 by rlcarolyn
That would be fine just call Jackie and she can give you the address to send it to! Thank you!
The number is supplied in the 1st post.

24 Mar 2011 10:13 #3 by Ice
I know several people that need this great service,I'd be happy to support them and thanks for letting us know.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds