Beer Warning!

18 May 2010 14:50 #1 by chainsawbob
Beer Warning! was created by chainsawbob
Beer contains female hormones!

Yes, that's right, FEMALE hormones!
Last month, March 2010, Sydney University and scientists released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer. Men should take a concerned look at their beer consumption. The theory is that beer contains female hormones (hops contain Phytoestrogens) and that by drinking enough beer, men turn into women.

To test the theory, 100 men each drank 8 schooners of beer within a one (1) hour period.

It was then observed that 100% of the test subjects, yes, 100% of all these men:

1) Argued over nothing.

2) Refused to apologize when obviously wrong.

3) Gained weight.

4) Talked excessively without making sense.

5) Became overly emotional

6) Couldn't drive.

7) Failed to think rationally, and

8) Had to sit down while urinating.

No further testing was considered necessary!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 May 2010 15:04 #2 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Beer Warning!

chainsawbob wrote: Beer contains female hormones!

Yes, that's right, FEMALE hormones!
Last month, March 2010, Sydney University and scientists released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer. Men should take a concerned look at their beer consumption. The theory is that beer contains female hormones (hops contain Phytoestrogens) and that by drinking enough beer, men turn into women.

To test the theory, 100 men each drank 8 schooners of beer within a one (1) hour period.

It was then observed that 100% of the test subjects, yes, 100% of all these men:

1) Argued over nothing.

2) Refused to apologize when obviously wrong.

3) Gained weight.

4) Talked excessively without making sense.

5) Became overly emotional

6) Couldn't drive.

7) Failed to think rationally, and

8) Had to sit down while urinating.

No further testing was considered necessary!!

:CryingLOL: rofllol You are so in for it after that one but it is funny!!

18 May 2010 19:20 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Beer Warning!
:youwish: (becoming my favorite emoticon)

Okay girls time to come up with a few guy jokes. I have one but they are sort of... well... I would get in trouble.

19 May 2010 05:55 #4 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Beer Warning!
Pretty funny

20 May 2010 09:28 #5 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Beer Warning!
A moves elderly man to a small village in Ireland, that evening he came to town and went into the local pub.
He sits down at the bar, and asks “Barkeep, I would like to have 3 pints of your finest draft.”
The Barkeep said, “Ya want all 3 pints and one time?”
“Yes, Please.”
The Barkeep give the man his pints, and watched the man slowly drink the pints, while looking like he was daydreaming.
The man paid for the drinks and left.
The following day the man came in and did the same thing.
This continued for months, and one day the Barkeep’s curiosity got the better of him and he again, “ Excuse me, Sir, but every day you come in and purchase 3 pints, then you drink them without a word, and leave. May I ask “WHY?”
“O, Of Course. See I have 2 brothers, 1 moved to America, and the other moved to Australia. Before they left we made a vow that each time we went to a pub, we would drink to one another and think of the old days growing up together.”
“That’s very nice, Thank You,” said the Barkeep.
This kept going on for months.
Then one day, the elderly man came in and asked the Barkeep in a quiet voice, “Barkeep, I would like to have 2 pints of your finest draft.”
The Barkeep shocked said “Ya want the 2 pints at one time.”
The elderly man said “Yes, Please.”
As the Barkeep, served the 2 pints, he said “I’m sorry, but did the Good Lord call one of your brothers home?”
The elderly man, “O NO, my brothers are fine, I gave up drinking for Lent.”

“Thanks to Mike Rosen”

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds