5th annual Mountain Area Home and Garden Show

18 May 2010 16:32 #1 by The Viking
This was just added to the Calendar, and since it is coming up so quick I thought I would point it out on here also.

5th annual Mountain Area Home and Garden Show in Evergreen.
This event is from 9-5 on Saturday, May 22nd and from 10-3 on Sunday May 23rd

It is located at Evergreen High School, 29300 Buffalo Park Road Evergreen, Colorado 80439

Here is the website for it.... http://www.homeshowcolorado.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 May 2010 17:11 #2 by pacamom
I haven't noticed yet, but when events are added to the calendar, does it show up when you "view new posts"?

BTW I went to the Home and Garden show a couple years ago - it was just getting started and it was good then. I am gonna try and go this year. (yeah right - who am I kidding). Well, I would like to go this year, but I don't think I'll be ready yet.

18 May 2010 17:14 #3 by The Viking

pacamom wrote: I haven't noticed yet, but when events are added to the calendar, does it show up when you "view new posts"?

BTW I went to the Home and Garden show a couple years ago - it was just getting started and it was good then. I am gonna try and go this year. (yeah right - who am I kidding). Well, I would like to go this year, but I don't think I'll be ready yet.

No, it doesn't. That is a thought though. But if you click on the calendar you will see all the new events that were added. If anyone knows of any others they would like added just click on the 'add events' above the calendar.

18 May 2010 17:17 #4 by pacamom
I was just wondering. Although I guess when an event is added to a forum as a post which it usually has to be since the events on the calendar are links to a post somewhere - I would see the event show in new posts that way.

Ok - nevermind my original question. I will get back in the nest.

18 May 2010 19:00 #5 by The Viking

pacamom wrote: I was just wondering. Although I guess when an event is added to a forum as a post which it usually has to be since the events on the calendar are links to a post somewhere - I would see the event show in new posts that way.

Ok - nevermind my original question. I will get back in the nest.

Actually I like that idea. Kind of like on Facebook where off to the side onthe home page it lists all the events and birthdays for that day and the week coming up. But that might be a lot of work.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds