A thank you and a new promotion.

18 May 2010 17:26 #1 by MyMountainTown
Hi,

We want to thank everyone for the great input, great conversation and thank you all for joining the site.

We are still working on our roll out plans, but at this time, we are still relying on word of mouth to let people know about the site. We noticed that we are getting alot of guests looking but not everyone is registering to the forums, even though we are doing great! Our short term goal at this time is about 5 members a day. We started a new promotion today. All members, including existing members, are entered to win one of 4 prizes:

First Prize $75 Gift Card King Soopers or Safeway (your choice).
Second Prize $35 Gift Card King Soopers or Safeway (your choice).
Third Prize $10 Starbucks Gift Card.
Fourth prize $5 Starbucks Gift Card.

You can see details on the home page.

Please keep the feedback coming. And as a side note- We have had almost 1000 posts and other than spam and moving a post or two around to the appropriate forum, we have not moderated one post!! Very unlikely that we will have to either. We want to thank you all again. Great job making this a place to connect. You guys have been wonderful.

Regards,

285 Bound Staff

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 May 2010 17:51 #2 by pacamom
Wow. What a great idea.

I hope I win I hope I win

18 May 2010 18:06 #3 by JRSK
That is a Great idea/promotion!!

18 May 2010 18:58 #4 by The Viking

285 Bound wrote: Hi,

We want to thank everyone for the great input, great conversation and thank you all for joining the site.

We are still working on our roll out plans, but at this time, we are still relying on word of mouth to let people know about the site. We noticed that we are getting alot of guests looking but not everyone is registering to the forums, even though we are doing great! Our short term goal at this time is about 5 members a day. We started a new promotion today. All members, including existing members, are entered to win one of 4 prizes:

First Prize $75 Gift Card King Soopers or Safeway (your choice).
Second Prize $35 Gift Card King Soopers or Safeway (your choice).
Third Prize $10 Starbucks Gift Card.
Fourth prize $5 Starbucks Gift Card.

You can see details on the home page.

Please keep the feedback coming. And as a side note- We have had almost 1000 posts and other than spam and moving a post or two around to the appropriate forum, we have not moderated one post!! Very unlikely that we will have to either. We want to thank you all again. Great job making this a place to connect. You guys have been wonderful.

Regards,

285 Bound Staff

There are somd good friends I would love to let know about this site who are on Pinecam which I am banned from so I can't even contact them. Maybe I will have someone ask them for me who is still allowed on there.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds