285Bound Business Partners Supporting Our Community!!

21 Oct 2011 14:26 #1 by MyMountainTown
A Huge Thank You to our Business Partners who donated items or services to IMHS for their Silent Auction tomorrow! :bravo:

Coffee Shack : $20 Gift Certificate

Inglenook : Fire Log Carrying Bag

Aspen Creek Vet : One Complimentary Spay, Neuter, or Dental Cleaning under general anesthesia for one cat or one dog, pre-anesthetic blood work included.

● Dr. Terry Trinka of Rocky Mountain Center for Thyroid and Adrenal Health : One Complimentary Eye Exam

Taspen's Organics & Holistic Wellness Center : (Items Split into 2 baskets):
Organic Sugar Scrub, Eucalyptus/Peppermint
Organic Sugar Scrub, Sugar Cookie
Organic Moisturizing Body Cream, Bergamot/Grapefruit
Organic Moisturizing Body Cream, Eucalyptus/Peppermint
Organic Moisturizing Body Cream, Citrus
Organic Citrus Spritzer
Organic Roll-On Scent, Lavendar
Organic Roll-On Scent, Grapefruit
2 Gift Certificates for a Mini Herbal Consultation/Scan
2 Gift Certificates for a Free Yoga Class
2 Gift Certificates for One Ion Foot Detox

And 285Bound has donated One Free Month of Advertising, Set-up fee included and Graphic Ad included! :thumbsup:

If you are interested in any of these items, or the almost 300 other items that they have , come to the Silent Auction tomorrow from noon-2pm at Conifer Crossings (next to Angry Llama) and help support your local humane society! rundog: :kitty2:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
They will also be doing the drawing for the “Forever Homes” Quilt Raffle.

Tickets on sale now at the IMHS Shelter and the IMHS Second Chance Thrift Shop. Raffle Ticket : $5.00 each OR Six for $25.00

There's now a SPECIAL BONUS OFFER for each $5 raffle ticket purchase: save 20% on a custom pet portrait* by renowned "Painting a Dog a Day" artist Kimberly Santini. See her delightful work at [url=http://www.paintingadogaday.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.paintingadogaday.com[/url]. (*Applicable toward commissions of $200 or more.)

All proceeds from this raffle go to benefit the homeless pets in our care.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Door Prizes on Auction Day! To enter just bring a non-perishable pantry item or canned good that will be donated to the Journey Church Food Bank.

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Oct 2011 17:24 #2 by CinnamonGirl
That is a wonderful thing! Support your local advertisers!

22 Oct 2011 13:35 #3 by ScienceChic
25 minutes left to come bid on some great items!

I'm trying to upload a couple of photos, but the internet connection is reeeaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyy slow here - you'll have to come see for yourself!

The raspberry rhubarb and lemon meringue pies sold outright, but there are home-made jams, salsas and other goodies still available (and quite a few wine baskets!)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Oct 2011 14:08 #4 by CinnamonGirl
What is the bid on the quilt?

22 Oct 2011 17:18 #5 by pacamom
The Forever Homes quilt was a raffle.

There was another quilt, an Amish made quilt, but I don't know what the final bid was for that.

Many, many items sold for retail value or more. Including that cute little flying blue pig. Which was the first item sold at the buy it now price!

22 Oct 2011 21:49 #6 by ScienceChic
If I remember correctly, the Amish-made quilt went for $215.

The adorable Ducky Baby Quilt, which I was trying to post a picture of during the event and couldn't get the wireless to cooperate, sold for $105.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Oct 2011 21:59 #7 by CinnamonGirl
I was hoping to get in on the bidding. That was why I asked.

Just so everyone knows. SC, worked really hard picking up donations from 285b advertisers. Amazing work, everyone involved.

23 Oct 2011 11:19 #8 by freebird
A huge thanks to SC for coordinating the contribution efforts with the 285Bound business partners and for all of her time and effort before, during and after the fundraiser event. The items (and many gift certificates) donated by these businesses were very much appreciated by IMHS, and the many volunteers at the event. I bid on serveral of them, and walked away with a couple!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to our 285Bound business partners for your donations! We will definitely show our appreciation by visiting these businesses throughout the year.

The peach pie (so all 3 pies) and the eye-catching flying blue pig all sold at the Buy-it-now prices BEFORE the auction officially started. I admit, I was one of those a little disappointed when a smart bidder took the pig out of play. Maybe next year we'll have another chance at a similar item (there's a following for flying pigs!).

23 Oct 2011 11:34 #9 by Hoot Owl
I got a really cool dog bowl, now I need a really cool dog. Does anyone know of a young Malamute that needs a great home?

23 Oct 2011 14:36 #10 by JMC

freebird wrote: A huge thanks to SC for coordinating the contribution efforts with the 285Bound business partners and for all of her time and effort before, during and after the fundraiser event. The items (and many gift certificates) donated by these businesses were very much appreciated by IMHS, and the many volunteers at the event. I bid on serveral of them, and walked away with a couple!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to our 285Bound business partners for your donations! We will definitely show our appreciation by visiting these businesses throughout the year.

The peach pie (so all 3 pies) and the eye-catching flying blue pig all sold at the Buy-it-now prices BEFORE the auction officially started. I admit, I was one of those a little disappointed when a smart bidder took the pig out of play. Maybe next year we'll have another chance at a similar item (there's a following for flying pigs!).

Loved the pig but I will always shop 285b business partners first they are the best.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds