March & April Meeting Videos and Documents

23 Apr 2012 14:39 #1 by ScienceChic
March Meeting
[youtube:3gpzxr55]
[/youtube:3gpzxr55]

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

April Meeting
My apologies on this one - the camera memory became full about 2/3 of the way through the meeting, and I didn't realize it so the last part of the meeting is missing.
[youtube:3gpzxr55]
[/youtube:3gpzxr55]

Next month's meeting is the big annual meeting in which new board of director's are voted in by members, proposed changes to by-laws voted on, the raffle prizes awarded. (You don't have to be present to win, but you can take it home with you that night if you are there). This is the one to attend - in order to vote you have to have your membership current AND be present. You can pay the dues at the meeting.

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

Uploaded with [url=http://imageshack.us:3gpzxr55]ImageShack.us[/url]

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds