Art show this weekend to benefit the animals of IMHS!

21 Apr 2013 16:33 #1 by IMHS
Hi Everyone-

You won't want to miss this event! The students of the Conifer High School Art Department are putting on an art show again this year to benefit the animals of IMHS.

The show will be at Aspen Perk Coffee Shop which is now located by the Safeway in Conifer. Opening night will be April 26th from 5-7pm.

The event is put together by Conifer HS Advanced Photography students. The work will consist mostly of photographs (traditional darkroom and digital) as well as some drawings from AP Drawing Students. The show opens April 26th 5-7pm and then during normal business hours for Aspen Perk until May 17th.

Cards will be sold with images of the work and all proceeds from the cards will go to IMHS, plus 10% of the total sales.

Those of you who attended last year can speak to the phenomenol showcase of talent presented by the students! I purchased two pieces that are proudly displayed in my home, as well as several of the note cards.

I'm looking forward to opening night this weekend, and hope to see you all there!

Marta Anderson
Shelter Director

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds