FOUND Pyrenees mix in Bailey (UPDATE- RETURNED TO OWNER)

24 Dec 2013 16:28 - 26 Dec 2013 10:14 #1 by IMHS
Good news! This big guy went home!

Good Afternoon MyMountainTown!
We had a wonderful good samaritan bring us a lost pet just now. He is a VERY large white Pyrenees mix. Neutered male, we could not find a microchip. He is VERY sweet and looks well fed!! We called Park County Animal Control and due to the holidays they will not be able to pick him up until the morning of 12/26. We want this guy to be home for Christmas... so if this is your big boy please contact us so that we can get him home. He was picked up in Bailey by Crow Hill. We are closed tomorrow- HOWEVER- please feel free to email me directly (at anytime) . - I will respond to you asap. I will even meet you at the shelter on Christmas Day or after hours if it means this kiddo gets to come home.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!!

Carrie David
Shelter Director

File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Dec 2013 16:39 #2 by pacamom
Thanks for posting here at MyMountainTown

Sure hope this guy gets found. Hopefully he is a local boy and didnt escape from someone passing thru that may have stopped at the Loaf N Jug.

IMHS wrote: Good Afternoon Pinecam!
We had a wonderful good samaritan bring us a lost pet just now. He is a VERY large white Pyrenees mix. Neutered male, we could not find a microchip. He is VERY sweet and looks well fed!! We called Park County Animal Control and due to the holidays they will not be able to pick him up until the morning of 12/26. We want this guy to be home for Christmas... so if this is your big boy please contact us so that we can get him home. He was picked up in Bailey by Crow Hill. We are closed tomorrow- HOWEVER- please feel free to email me directly (at anytime) . - I will respond to you asap. I will even meet you at the shelter on Christmas Day or after hours if it means this kiddo gets to come home.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!!

Carrie David
Shelter Director

24 Dec 2013 17:06 #3 by IMHS
Absolutely! I just realized it says "pinecam... I just copied and pasted as quickly as possible so that this post would go out. We do too... he is a sweet boy- but in the mean time he's got a blanket, bed, warm room to sleep in and dinner!

Happy Holidays!

Carrie David
Shelter Director

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds