Fun Wish List

08 Feb 2014 14:07 #1 by IMHS
Fun Wish List was created by IMHS
They have been nagging me to post a wish list that they all want... (especially our dogs) So in the spirit of Valentine's Day I promised I'd post a lil' blurb and see if they can have some of their Valentine's Day gift wishes fulfilled.

Chase: Chase loves tennis balls but ABOVE ALL he LOVES squeaker toys... He is an aggressive chewer so he would need a more durable toy. (He has a habit of pulling the stuffing out of every stuffed animal he's ever had) He also loves rawhides! This boy will sit for hours on his kuranda bed perfectly content with just him and his bone. He is a high energy boy so he would do great with any kind of interactive puzzle toy.

Panda: Our sweet Panda-bear, She loves rawhides too. She does really well with stuffed animals. She also would be a great candidate for an interactive puzzle toy!

Clementine: Clemmy is a very sweet girl who just loves to cuddle. She isn't a huge fan of toys- But she loves rawhides! Her wish list request is for someone willing to take her out for a day on a long hike in the woods...

Minnie: Minnie is one of our new additions, she is a boston terrier/chi/dachshund mix. She would like some little sweaters to wear... She also would like some smaller dog toys (most of our toys are for big dogs)

All of our cats would like some cat nip, toys, and grooming combs!

** In the next month we will be re-vamping our shelter... We would LOVE if anyone could donate a number of dog beds of all sizes! We also are looking for elevated food bowls, and cds of classical music.

I recently participated in a shelter study in Arizona on the changes in stress behavior when classical music is played. We found that 85% of the animals who displayed severe symptoms stopped when classical music was played throughout the kennel. IMHS will be starting a similar program this month!

Thank you for all your support!

Carrie David
Shelter Director

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds