Animals Still Available At AMAZING Prices!!

16 Feb 2014 14:30 #1 by IMHS
File Attachment:

This is Annabelle, she is a two year old miniature Australian Shepherd. She is house trained, crate trained, and knows basic commands. She weighs about 34 pounds and is fully grown. She gets a long with all dogs and does GREAT with cats!

File Attachment:

This is Chaz! He is a six year old hound mix. One of the paws had a growth plate not grow right so it twists in, but it doesn't bother him and he runs and walks just as fast as the other kids! He is a sweetheart, he would love the chance to meet you and possibly go home with you!

File Attachment:

This is Lucy, she is a short-haired border collie. She is very sweet but very shy... she came from a not so ideal situation and needs someone to give her lots of love and attention.

File Attachment:

This is Gina, she is a beautiful black labrador who is about ten years old. (although you would never guess that) She is house trained and very polite! She knows basic commands and is very easy going. I often tell my own lab (Hunter) that I can't wait for him to get older and behave like Gina... (this is the brat that literally jumped through my wall in a fit of excitment over the vacuum cleaner lol ) Gina is very gentle and has no serious health concerns.

File Attachment:

This is Apache, he is a Husky mix. He is so sweet and so loving. I mean... look at that face! He is a good listener and would be great for a person or family that spends a lot of time outdoors.

File Attachment:

Last but certainly not least... we have Arnold Schwarzenegger! A very big boy with an even bigger heart! We recommend a home with someone who will be the alpha- not because of behavior but because this boy is so strong and will need to have a stronger leader.

We still have tons of cats available! Our entire cat room is stuffed full! Here are a couple pictures of the babies we have available too: (Remember all dogs are $70.00 dollars and all cats are $40.00)
File Attachment:

Big Mac
File Attachment:

Amber
File Attachment:

Krissy

Hope to see you!!!

Warm Regards,
Carrie David
Shelter Director

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds