2 male White Shepherds

02 Mar 2014 14:05 #1 by IMHS
2 male White Shepherds was created by IMHS
Good Afternoon! As many of you know... German Shepherds are very close to my heart... Yesterday we had two beautiful white shepherds transferred in from another rescue. These boys are so sweet and very nervous. They warm up very quickly and are just the biggest lap babies in the whole world. They listen very well and know basic commands. These guys would make great family pets, even if you have smaller children. We don't know how they are with cats, but seem to get along great with other dogs!

Here is a pic of one of them below... Their adoption fees are $125.00/each or $150.00/both (Can you tell we REALLY want them to stay together? lol ) I also will be evaluating a possible transfer from Denver, he is a 2 year old purebred Blk&Tan German Sheph. on their e-list for "fear"- I will update you guys on if we go ahead and take him. German Shepherds are VERY sensitive and do terrible in shelter environments. So far this year we have rescued 2 shepherds that were on their euthanasia list for fear that were fantastic, gentle, sweet dogs that were adopted out within the first few days.

Warm Regards,
Carrie David
Shelter Director

File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds