WANT TO BE ON TV?? (Join us for "Dare me 4 charity")

28 Mar 2014 11:23 - 22 Jun 2014 14:13 #1 by IMHS
Intermountain Humane Society is excited to announce their participation in a new fundraising and t.v show Dare Me For Charity. Dare Me For Charity is a reality competition show, allowing nonprofits and their supporters to engage with each other, raise money in many different ways, and have fun through the entire process. The show is produced as an event in each city with the show's host and crew.

The goal is to see how many supporters will make a leap for their charity (literally), and just how high they are willing to jump. Once you get on the platform, things can change, and fear can take over. And that’s why we want to test just how many of you can conquer that fear in the name of IMHS! Can you do it? Signing up is pretty easy...
How does this work? The charity or non-profit with the highest number of jumpers and the highest jumper could win several thousand dollars! Its as easy as that! Scared of heights? Don't worry... you can also buy additional jumps for people already on the team.
Where are my risk takers and thrill seekers?? Doesn't this sound like a blast!! If you are interested in being a "jumper" or donating jumps for someone else... go to their website at www.dareme4charity.com and search for Intermountain Humane Society's Page. Sign up as a jumper and lets raise some money!!

Warm Regards,

Carrie David
Shelter Director

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Mar 2014 14:05 #2 by pacamom
How many times are you willing to jump Carrie?

I would love to do the jumping, but have an event to attend in Winter Park on that day.

28 Mar 2014 14:17 #3 by IMHS
In all honesty? I am absolutely terrified of heights haha But this is a really good chance for us to raise some money for our animals... So I pledge to put my fears aside for one day and jump as many times and as high as I need to. (I may be screaming my head off as I'm free falling to a giant parachute balloon- but luckily you don't get points for being graceful :-) )

We do need at least 5 "Jumpers" to participate... and jumpers can be as young as 10 years old so this could be a fun family event too! The more jumpers the higher our chances of winning. I know we have some adrenaline junkies up here so I better see them signing up too!

Carrie

31 Mar 2014 11:19 #4 by RenegadeCJ
So what is the status? I'm trying to see if I can get off work and get a few friends to go do the jump for IMHS. Don't care about TV, but the jump sounds fun.

As big as everyone talks here...isn't there anyone tough enough to jump? Come on Vice Lord...I bet I can jump from higher than you!!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

31 Mar 2014 12:48 #5 by pacamom
Their goal is 15 jumps. (5 people) - they have 9 jumps so far.

03 May 2014 15:14 #6 by HappyCamper
Anyone from here jumping?

19 Jun 2014 21:36 #7 by IMHS
The jump date has been changed to July 15th!! We still need more jumpers and spectators! Please see their web site for the updates.

16 Jul 2014 07:55 #8 by pacamom
How did the jumping go?

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds