Zokas

18 Jul 2011 15:03 #1 by LOL
Zokas was created by LOL
Don't know if they are considered on the 285 corridor, but Zokas is one of my favorite places up here. Great food, beautiful setting in Pine Grove, friendly, and great beers on tap from Avery and others. They have an email newsletter too for specials.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jul 2011 15:13 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Zokas
Yup, got 'em in the restaurant thread with their address, menu, map, and Facebook page! <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=148&t=11864 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=148&t=11864<!-- l -->

I haven't eaten there myself yet, but I've heard good things and would like to get there soon!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Jul 2011 15:25 #3 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Zokas

Science Chic wrote: Yup, got 'em in the restaurant thread with their address, menu, map, and Facebook page! <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=148&t=11864 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=148&t=11864<!-- l -->

I haven't eaten there myself yet, but I've heard good things and would like to get there soon!

The patio would be a good place for a bound lunch.

18 Jul 2011 15:29 #4 by pineinthegrass
Replied by pineinthegrass on topic Zokas
Agree that Zokas is a great place. Good food in a beautiful setting. It's nice out on the porch looking at the scenery and the hummingbirds. It's kind of narrow for a large group out there, but you can always expand sideways.

19 Jul 2011 23:19 #5 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Zokas
Had dinner there tonight. Very happy with the pulled pork, pork ribs and the eggplant parmesan.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds