Bucksnort Saloon

08 Aug 2011 10:38 #1 by ScienceChic
Bucksnort Saloon was created by ScienceChic
Copied over from the 285 Corridor Restaurant Thread

The Bucksnort Saloon
15921 Elk Creek Rd., Pine, CO 80470
(303) 838-0284
Hours: M, T, Th, 12pm-9pm, Fri 12pm-11:30pm (Kitchen open til 10pm), Sat 11am-11:30pm (Kitchen open til 10pm), Sun 11am-9pm
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bucksnort ... 44?sk=wall
Menu: http://thebucksnortsaloon.com/menu.html
Directions: http://thebucksnortsaloon.com/about-us.html
Map

After working on Megan's house on Sunday, we went over to Bucksnort for lunch (thank to neptune for the suggestion and showing us the drive there!). What a neat place! My kids loved the river being right there (if you sit out on the deck, it's running right beneath you). There are dollar bills everywhere that people have signed and tacked to the walls and ceiling.

The food: all yummy. Even my kids' burgers were made by hand with real beef!

We sat right under a Superbowl Championship t-shirt signed by John Elway & Mike Shanahan and pictures of them both at the restaurant.

And the drive there: SO worth it! (I love rock formations - this drive made my day!)
File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Aug 2011 10:44 #2 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Bucksnort Saloon
Love the Bucksnort. We should plan a lunch there sometime with everyone.

08 Aug 2011 14:15 #3 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Bucksnort Saloon

The Viking wrote: Love the Bucksnort. We should plan a lunch there sometime with everyone.

Weekend get together for sure.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

08 Aug 2011 14:24 #4 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Bucksnort Saloon
We have not been there in a while. Have enjoyed our trips there each time.

11 Dec 2012 21:31 #5 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Bucksnort Saloon
This totally rocks! The Bucksnort was featured on CNN!

Welcome to the Bucksnort Saloon - VIDEO
CNN's Jim Spellman ventures off the beaten path to explore a local haunt in Sphinx Park, Colorado.
CNN|Added on December 5, 2012

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

11 Dec 2012 21:41 #6 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Bucksnort Saloon
There is an uneven balance in me when it comes to places like the Bucksnort:

I love it and will go there as much as I can until I out last it or it out lasts me, much like a coveted fishing spot or hunting perch it's only shared with those I love and respect the most.

Then again, why not share this wonderful place with everyone, it's that awesome and everyone should go there and enjoy it!

Kind of like the time you realize that you have invited your best friend from California or Texas out and suggested they move here, it's a two edged sword because your pals will tell their pals and it just gets worse from there.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

11 Dec 2012 21:43 #7 by ScienceChic
Ahhh, but mountain living isn't for everyone. Mountain visiting is! :thumbsup:

12 Dec 2012 06:32 #8 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Bucksnort Saloon
Maybe they can get that dude from the Travel Channel to go there, Man vs. Food. He could eat 20 Hamburgers or something. :lol:

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

12 Dec 2012 09:41 #9 by ScienceChic
Guy Fieri from Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives! I think he'd love the place.

Now I wanna go back - anybody up for lunch there this weekend?

12 Dec 2012 09:46 #10 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Bucksnort Saloon

Science Chic wrote: Guy Fieri from Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives! I think he'd love the place.

Now I wanna go back - anybody up for lunch there this weekend?

Perhaps but we have a lot of pre-holiday preps going on.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds