Bucksnort Saloon

12 Dec 2012 10:23 #11 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Bucksnort Saloon
Same here (hubby leaves Sat to collect his mom from WY and bring her back and I have an office that looks like a hoarder's paradise, according to him), but ya gotta eat sometime! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Dec 2012 10:39 #12 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Bucksnort Saloon
OK, we are in.

12 Dec 2012 11:41 #13 by ScienceChic
Whoo-hoo! Saturday or Sunday? Saturday I need a late lunch cuz he's leaving at noon. Sunday, I'll try not to fill up on bacon at the VFW breakfast beforehand!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Dec 2012 16:09 #14 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Bucksnort Saloon

Science Chic wrote: Whoo-hoo! Saturday or Sunday? Saturday I need a late lunch cuz he's leaving at noon. Sunday, I'll try not to fill up on bacon at the VFW breakfast beforehand!

Whichever works better for you since you have a longer drive.

12 Dec 2012 16:47 #15 by ScienceChic
Let's make it Saturday at 1 so I won't hear it from the kids how I'm keeping them out, dragging them around all day Sunday. :wink:

12 Dec 2012 21:12 #16 by freebird
Replied by freebird on topic Bucksnort Saloon
We might be able to make it. Just post the approximate time you think you'll be there.

12 Dec 2012 21:53 #17 by Raees
Replied by Raees on topic Bucksnort Saloon
You realize everybody and their mother from town will be up there this weekend because of the CNN story.....

13 Dec 2012 10:15 #18 by ScienceChic

freebird wrote: We might be able to make it. Just post the approximate time you think you'll be there.

Let's shoot for 1pm, and if I'm running late I'll call ya! :)

Raees, I'm hoping that lots of people do come up, but that they'll be done eating by 1 so we can get in! If it's packed, we'll go to Zoka's instead.
:thumbsup:

15 Dec 2012 10:11 #19 by ScienceChic
Hey guys, I hope you still go, but I'm going to have to take a rain check. At 4am my baby girl came down with the stomach bug that her big brother had a few days ago, and we definitely don't want to infect anyone else. So sad to miss you, let's try to catch up sometime next week instead!

05 Jul 2019 14:50 #20 by Mountain-News-Events
Happy 100 Year Anniversary to the Bucksnort! Join them Saturday July 6th at 6pm to help them celebrate! Learn more about this iconic, historic establishment in our Mountain Secrets Blog Post here.

Join us this summer for one hell of a party and we celebrate the 100 year Anniversary of The Bucksnort Saloon in Pine, Colorado! This here's our favorite watering hole in all of the mountains and we're bringing some heat for this one!

Address: 15921 S Elk Creek Rd, Pine, CO 80470, Pine, Colorado 80470
www.facebook.com/events/668018916996442/?ti=icl

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds