Newly opened Turkey Creek Cafe!

04 Jan 2012 09:48 #1 by ScienceChic
We received this information on our Facebook page last night! Welcome to the neighborhood Turkey Creek Cafe, looking forward to checking you out!

Stop by and check out the newly opened Turkey Creek Cafe! Under new owners - Mark (Navy Veteran) and Kathy. Excellent Coffee, drinks and incredible soups, chili, hot sandwiches, made to order sandwiches, breakfast burritos, quiche, and lots more great food! Hours are: Mon-Sat 7am -6pm.... Phone: 720-583-2169. You can call ahead you order, or call for daily specials. Free WiFi

Turkey Creek Cafe Facebook Page

5510 Parmalee Gulch Road, Indian Hills, CO 80454
File Attachment:

Hours
Mon - Wed: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thu - Sat: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sun: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm

About
A home cooking cafe' with a natural bakery, great coffee and hot soups, chili, sandwiches and daily specials. Live Music Thursdays and Saturdays 6:30-9pm OPEN MIC Fridays 6-9pm

Description
Always choices for vegetarians, vegans, and meat eaters. Dairy & Gluten Free available on request. BRUNCH on Sundays.

Price Range $ (0-10)

Culinary Team
Katherine Plache & Mark Medina

Services
Good For Kids
Take Out
Outdoor Seating
Specialties
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Coffee

Email: .
Phone: 720-583-2169

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Jan 2012 11:06 #2 by znovkovic
i always enjoy trying new FOOD establishments as a riding destination, hopefully they can make it work.

04 Jan 2012 15:21 #3 by BearMtnHIB
I wonder if they will have Biscuits & Gravy- yum.

And don't be skimpy on the gravy!
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMimeyx04YT170CYiAD7NXfwhHVrwxpUWFLr1Wfxx8JLldxa4c

07 May 2012 14:01 #4 by SandyD
This sounds wonderful.

07 May 2012 16:05 #5 by ScienceChic
They've got ice cream now, and it's really good - I had the Jack Daniels Chocolate, and my kids got bubblegum - big scoops in cups! :thumbsup: If anyone tries their food, please let us know how it is. I haven't had time to have lunch there yet myself and am really curious.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds