Aspen Peak Wine Cellars

09 Jan 2012 20:02 #1 by ScienceChic
I love this place! They jut released a reserve cab that is absolutely worth the price too! The meals are delicious, the ambiance unbeatable, and the service excellent every time I've been there. Anyway, they've been in the news lately too! They're opening a wine production and tasting room in Bailey that I am really looking forward to visiting, it's nice to hear of a business doing well enough that it is growing!

January 2012 Newsletter
NEW! Bailey Tasting Room, Gift Shop and Wine Production Facility with Tours
Some time mid January we finally are able to open the doors to our new wine production facility and tasting room in Bailey, located at 60750 US Hwy 285, between the Highway and Platte River next to Rustic Square. Store hours will be:
Monday & Tuesday Closed
Wednesday - Sunday 11-5

http://www.fairy-lamp.com/PCACC/Flume_M ... 23011.html
Marcel Flukiger answers Asking a lot
Debra Orecchio, Correspondent
Dec 30, 2011

Aspen Peak Cellars
Aspen Peak Cellars at Clifton House Inn in Conifer is owned by Marcel and Julie Flukiger of Shawnee. The Flukigers operate three business in this location: a bistro, a winery and a bed and breakfast. (Photo by Debra Orecchio/The Flume)

DO: What are you going to do with that space in Bailey?

Flukiger: That's going to be our new wine production and the tasting room. And a few snack items, probably; we'll have to look into all that. We're not going to have a kitchen where we'll serve meals down there, but possibly some catered events could be held at the winery and then also some picnics down by the river; we're going to put some picnic tables there. And have a tasting room. And we're going to do some tours of the winery.

DO: When do you think you will open that?

Flukiger: Probably about Jan. 1 we should be open with the wine production. And the tasting room should open shortly thereafter, I think.I'm not sure how quickly I can get the tasting room ready to open; definitely by spring we will have the tasting room, hopefully sooner.

http://www.livingsocial.com/escapes/186 ... =26-denver
An Altitude Adjustment in the Denver Foothills
Aspen Peak Cellars at Clifton House Inn • Conifer, CO

Start at the inn's winery in Bailey, Colorado, where you'll receive a VIP tour, a first-hand peek of the barrel room with a wine tasting, souvenir glass sippers, and an antipasto plate with cheese and crackers. Then, head to Conifer via Highway 285, check in to your room, and pop open an included bottle of Aspen Peak Cellars wine.

:like: :like: :like:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Mar 2012 14:21 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Aspen Peak Wine Cellars
This was too good not to share! :biggrin:

https://www.facebook.com/AspenPeakCellars
Due to the beginning of spring, we've decided to have *ALL DAY HAPPY HOUR* every Wednesday & Thursday at the Winery in Bailey!! For a limited time, you can purchase 1 glass of wine & get your 2nd glass *FREE*!! Enjoy some sunshine, locally made wine, & a tour of our wine production rooms.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Oct 2012 11:10 #3 by ScienceChic
From their October Newsletter. :(: (I am so depressed)

Dear Friends of Aspen Peak Cellars,

It is very difficult for us to announce the closing of our daily lunch, brunch and Friday night dinner program as of October 28, 2012. After reviewing all of our options carefully we had to make this decision for the best of our family and business. We were blessed to be able to run daily operations of a restaurant / B&B, in addition to our ever growing winery. Due to the upcoming seasonal low and the uncertainty of the sale of the Conifer property, we will concentrate on building and following our dream, the winery business, including special events at our new Bailey location.

In the meantime, we will continue the operations of the B&B, as well as hosting wine dinners, special events and private parties in Conifer. We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has supported our bistro over the last three years and we hope to continue seeing you at one of the other venues soon.

New Conifer Tasting Room Coming Soon!

We are excited to announce the opening of an additional tasting room at Grow Your Own, 27051 Barkley Rd., Conifer, CO 80433 (by the yellow barn on Hwy 73 and Barkley Road). So, if you are in the Conifer area you can still get samples and stock up on bottles of our wine. Congratulations and best of luck to Leslie and Toni with their expansion of their business.

Attention Charities!

We have implemented a new fund raising program for charities during our wine dinner days. We will pick a different charitiy for each wine dinner. This charities will receive a 10% donation of all bottle wine sales during that day at the B&B and Bailey winery. If you would like your charity to be considered please submit a letter with information about your organization.

First four charities to benefit are:

10/13 Inter Mountain Humane Society
10/27 285 Optimist Club
11/3 Mountain Peace Shelter
11/17 Joy International

LIVE MUSIC EVERY SATURDAY!

Saturday's 2-5PM Rockin' Rapids, Bailey

We will continue with our live music at the Bailey Winery through fall. Indoor option available in case of bad weather. Check our calendar for the lineup of our talented local musicians.

Hope to see you all soon!

Cheers,
Marcel, Julie, Chantel & Staff

02 Sep 2014 21:46 #4 by freebird
Replied by freebird on topic Aspen Peak Wine Cellars
I love this time of year, cooler temperatures, leaves are starting to turn, and soon I'll be able to get my cheese fondue at Aspen Peak! Life is good.

03 Sep 2014 08:50 #5 by ScienceChic
And it's wine club night soon! :2thumbsup: They make the best meals...

:oregonwine: :jumpinwine: :hungry: :chef:

03 Sep 2014 09:42 #6 by freebird
Replied by freebird on topic Aspen Peak Wine Cellars
I really miss their lunches and weekend dinners. Wine club is a no-brainer; between the time spent with friends, wines and great food you can't beat the entertainment value.

See you this quarter's Saturday night of wine club.

03 Sep 2014 10:15 #7 by ScienceChic
Wouldn't miss it! :coolwink:

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds