DERRICK thai Asian Fusion - the menu

02 Feb 2012 17:30 #1 by pacamom
I scanned the menu I got the other day. Not sure when they are going to start serving, could be this week, could be the end of the month. The last page has some interesting comments.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Feb 2012 15:17 #2 by pacamom
Just got back from next door.

The restaurant formerly known as Panda Garden, now known as Derrick Thai will have it's grand opening Feb. 9th!

I guess I know where I am eating next week. :biggrin:

09 Feb 2012 19:14 #3 by pacamom
My co-worker and I were the very first to order Thai today for lunch! It was pretty darn good. They forgot one of our dishes, so I had to drive back over there, and they comped us that part of the order. They felt bad that they had misunderstood the ticket.

I had the drunken noodles with beef. Very tasty, but I can't find the bean sprouts that are supposed to be there. The Hong Kong Noodles are really really good also.

Sesame tofu was yummy. I tried a small piece of tofu and it was crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside. I was told that The drunken noodles with tofu was also very good.

I can't wait to try something else tomorrow! Looked crowded tonight when I went past to pick up my leftovers that I forgot in the fridge at work.

09 Feb 2012 19:16 #4 by Mtn Gramma

pacamom wrote: They felt bad that they had misunderstood the ticket.

Stumbling dumpling?

09 Feb 2012 19:25 #5 by pacamom
Shhhhh. No one here knows about that.

09 Feb 2012 19:32 #6 by ScienceChic
Cool! Thanks for the menu scan - we'll add it to our master restaurant list!

Glad to hear it was a yummy lunch, lookin' forward to trying it. :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

03 Mar 2012 15:31 #7 by mountaindollar
We have eaten here twice now once we got take out the noodle bowls they were awesome.

We went Thursday night and for the the table we got the dumpling and won ton appetizers, basil shrimp, crispy pork and the soft shell crab.

Everything was great the service was great also.

They had a note on the door that they now how Pho so for those of you that like that you can now get it there.

14 Mar 2012 17:58 #8 by LARKSONG12
The new menu is awesome and they now are making Pho noodle soup bowls on the weekend only. I have loved everything I have tried and it is fabulous to have a restaurant to be excited about again!!!

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds