Gypsy diner

08 Feb 2013 14:06 #1 by Lucky
Gypsy diner was created by Lucky
Very hectic , only their 2nd day open, food was good,Fish Tacos were tastier than I expected.., The fish was fried and sauce was fine. They just need to figure out the mechanics of serving a bunch of customers.. Brownie was the best ever. they are most welcome and hope they kick ass, we need them to succeed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Feb 2013 17:50 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Gypsy diner
Good to know, thanks! They are having a ribbon-cutting ceremony Tuesday after the Platte Canyon Chamber of Commerce meeting so I'm hoping to grab something quick then and meet them, before heading off to my next appointment!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

10 Feb 2013 19:16 #3 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Gypsy diner

Science Chic wrote: Good to know, thanks! They are having a ribbon-cutting ceremony Tuesday after the Platte Canyon Chamber of Commerce meeting so I'm hoping to grab something quick then and meet them, before heading off to my next appointment!

I believe you can call ahead and do a drive through pick up.

10 Feb 2013 20:33 #4 by mountaindollar
Replied by mountaindollar on topic Gypsy diner
We got breakfast burritos to go on Saturday they were very yummy!!!

We got a chicken fried steak and they typical with green chili then spit them when we got home way Yum!

Next time I will probably ask for a side of gravy with the chicken fried steak but only because I love gavy and we brought them back to the house. As far as eating while you commute well the extra gravy could get messy.

20 Feb 2013 14:08 #5 by linseywilt
Replied by linseywilt on topic Gypsy diner
Some were asking for our hours, so I wanted to be sure to post our updated hours here. We will probably be extending and changed them again in the summer but for now we are open

Mon - Thu:
7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri - Sat:
7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sun:
8:00 am - 6:00 pm

20 Feb 2013 16:03 #6 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Gypsy diner
Thanks linseywilt! I know some people who will be very happy that you are open until 8pm! :happier:

I'm hoping to stop in soon!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds