Big News To Announce - We're Expanding!

24 Oct 2013 05:30 #1 by CabinCreekBBQ
We have great news to share! We are expanding into the adjacent space in order to create a larger inside dining area so you can come sit a spell for lunch or dinner when it's too chilly to be outside! We'll be sure to let you know when we're all finished so you can come on by and check it out!

The holidays are fast approaching - don't forget Cabin Creek Smokehouse BBQ's extensive selection of packages to accommodate any size party. We're happy to help you take good care of your guests!

Thank you all for continuing to support us, we're thankful and proud to be one of Conifer's Favorite places to dine!

WINNER OF WESTWORD'S BEST BBQ! and DENVER KMGH CHANNEL 7's A-LIST. Cabin Creek Smokehouse Barbecue is a new concept in barbecue. | Website | 303-838-0375 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Oct 2013 06:45 #2 by FredHayek
Congrats! Hope you have continued success.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

24 Oct 2013 07:53 #3 by mountaindollar
That is great I would love to have a place to sit we typically just grab it and go.

14 Nov 2013 10:29 #4 by ScienceChic
I stopped in a few days ago to check up on their progress - they're expecting to open the new dining room December 1st!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

19 Dec 2013 17:03 #5 by HappyCamper
Did the dining room open?

Thinking of taking folks there on Saturday.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds