Pies by Baker's in Aspen Park Closing

31 Jul 2014 20:15 #11 by ScienceChic
Peanut butter cookies are my 2nd favorite, I can't wait to try theirs!

I'm so glad to hear that they have gluten-free options as well. Thanks!

I'll join you for that hanging out and catching up part. B)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jul 2014 20:24 - 31 Jul 2014 20:25 #12 by freebird
Anytime AFTER August 10th and you've got a date.

I have a friend that eats gluten free. I was curious if GF cookies taste any different and theirs don't. I'm a sucker for hot cookies no matter what kind.

I met the husband/owner on my way out and both of them are very friendly.

Did I share that I'm purchasing a dozen GF cookies from them for the auction? ;)

And what's your favorite cookie? I'm guessing there's chocolate in it.

31 Jul 2014 20:30 #13 by ScienceChic
Yup! Chocolate chip fresh and all melt-y right out of the oven. :drool:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Aug 2014 11:42 #14 by JMC
I ordered a peach pie, got apple but it was very good. No complaints.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds