Pies by Baker's in Aspen Park Closing

17 Jul 2014 14:28 - 12 Jul 2015 09:56 #1 by ScienceChic
Posted on their Facebook page this morning:
We are OPEN!!!

We are at 25797 Conifer Road unit 112 in Conifer Colorado. We are open from 7 till 5 Monday through Thursday and Friday and Saturday 7am til 9 pm.

About
Pies By Bakers is a relaxing getaway. We offer a unique and enticing combination of coffee and pie. Come enjoy our relaxed atmosphere and tasty treats.

Phone: 303-838-2649
www.piesbybakers.com/

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Jul 2014 15:01 #2 by FredHayek
Good luck. Nothing like a slice of pie to start the day.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Jul 2014 20:30 #3 by Blondie
The website and this post dont match,nor do the phone numbers. Is this establishment in the new Safeway center? or Park County? At 55 MPH it is hard to read street addresses. Clue please.

17 Jul 2014 21:35 #4 by Mtn Gramma
The website is kinda messed up. The pie shop is in the old Mauro's location. We were there today, didn't take not of the hours but did take note of the peanut butter cookies -- which we purchased and took home.

17 Jul 2014 21:46 - 17 Jul 2014 21:46 #5 by Blondie
Really? Thanks for the info. If you dont know where the old Mauros is, it is in the strip mall where Mtn Books is and Lunas Mandela, and The Restore Place. Or in other words, take a right before where the hotdog used to be

:P

17 Jul 2014 22:02 #6 by otisptoadwater
Any chance of getting the menu posted or a link to it? How about an even more obscure request? What are the odds they would make or have strawberry, rhubarb custard pies in stock on a regular basis? If they will take special requests or they already have strawberry, rhubarb custard pies in stock on a regular basis my Sawbones wants you to lie to me but if you tell me the truth my Sawbones doesn't need to know. I'll walk a couple of extra miles to compensate every time I buy a slice of pie, Scouts honor!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

18 Jul 2014 06:44 #7 by pacamom
You can always call them. Yesterday all they had left when I got there was: bacon quiche, veggie quiche, pumpkin pie, Kahlua chocolate cheesecake, and peanut butter cookies.

Their real food order hopefully will show up Monday, otherwise they are shopping at King Soopers.
They really just wanted to get the place open after many delays.

18 Jul 2014 08:38 #8 by ScienceChic
As soon as they upload or print a menu, we'll get it posted. They definitely haven't finished updating their website - I think the Park Co mention and phone # might be where they live/are based out of? That's just a guess, I have no idea, but it's the link I pulled off of their Facebook page.

I thought they were going in the old Aspen Perk Cafe space? Sorry, I mentioned on our Facebook share that they were under Luna's Mandala and next to Mountain Books, but forgot to copy that here. Sorry about that!

Thanks for the posts about what they have available MtnGramma and pacamom!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Jul 2014 10:36 #9 by pacamom
They are under Lunas - just not directly and they are next to Mtn Books - just not directly.

31 Jul 2014 19:57 #10 by freebird
I don't normally eat peanut butter cookies, but when I stopped in they had just taken some out of the oven...and they were gluten free, too. They were great, and not a bad price.

We tried a slice of quiche and a slice of peach pie and enjoyed both. They are donating a whole pie, our choosing, to the IMHS Silent Auction which is very much appreciated from a new business. I talked with the wife/owner and understand that they do take orders.

Their phone number is 303 838-2649 and are located on the ground floor, close to Mountain Books (Suite B112). I'm looking forward to stopping in one day and relaxing with a cup of coffee and slice of pie, and catching up on this forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds