River Bend Restaurant

17 May 2015 17:09 #1 by HappyCamper
We have had take out and last night went with friends for dinner.

Our food has always been great they were very prompt at getting us drinks and making sure they kept them coming.

Our server was lovely can't wait until it is a little warmer so we can have dinner on the deck.

They are also going to offer up pre-made meals and some produce like tomatoes and such so we don't have to drive to Conifer to grab an item we my not have. Will wait to see the prices on these items before commenting but we will be back they have many items I would like to try!!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 May 2015 00:10 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic River Bend Restaurant
I wish them all the best. Love to have good restaurant choices in Bailey.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 Nov 2015 10:26 #3 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic River Bend Restaurant
From their Kitchen Manager who asked me to share this info here:

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that the Riverbend Eatery in Bailey will be starting it's winter hours this week. We will be open Wednesday thru Monday 11am to 9pm. Closed Tuesdays. Our market will also be starting it's winter hours and will be open Wednesday thru Sunday 9am to 6pm.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds