The Abide Ride

30 Aug 2015 15:50 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
The Abide Ride is a new food truck that is operating at CO's Best Beers. They will soon be taking over Linda's old breakfast burrito spot at Goodman CarQuest/Loaf N Jug across from JJ Madwell's. Sarah and Damon are fabulous folks, please stop by and check them out (and tell them we sent ya)!

The Abide Ride "Sexy Truck Party"
Where: Colorado's Best Beers, 26267 Conifer Rd Suite 107, Conifer, Colorado 80433
When: August 30, 12-5pm

Hi Friends,

As most of you know, We've dun gone and opened a food truck and called it, " The Abide Ride". We've been in business for a little less than a month, working out the kinks and refining our "Colorado VooDoo Cuisine". We'll be throwing a little shindig to celebrate the opening and unveil our new logo THIS SUNDAY, 8/30/2015. Pat, Mary, Sarah and I would love to see your smiling faces (including kiddos) up in Conifer. The Abide Ride will be serving up fresh made street tacos, green chili loaded tater tots, Nashville hot chicken sliders and, of course, "Lord of The Wings - 8 Wings to Rule Them All!"

Of course, it's me, so we'll have LIVE MUSIC and drink specials all afternoon long. So c'mon up the hill, escape the city heat, bring your axe, bass, drums and let's throw down like nihilists!

- Damon

www.facebook.com/theabideride
twitter.com/TheAbideRide

Attachment TheAbideRide.jpg not found

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Aug 2015 17:06 #2 by NeutralGuy
Replied by NeutralGuy on topic The Abide Ride
Once you are open will you post your hours?

Many of us commute to town so we would be looking to know if you are open in the evening and on weekends.

Thanks

14 Nov 2015 11:42 - 14 Nov 2015 11:43 #3 by Mountain-News-Events
Replied by Mountain-News-Events on topic The Abide Ride
According to their Facebook page they are open from 4-9pm at CO's Best Beers. Not sure of what time they are open in the morning at the Conoco station, believe it's around 6am-9am. Please call them for confirmation! (303) 817-5121

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds