BICO ~ Bistro Colorado - Evergreen

05 Jul 2017 13:26 #11 by Bistro Colorado
Some recent reviews for Bistro Colorado. Come see for yourself why these diners raved about us!

:star: :star: :star: :star:
I really enjoyed my grilled chicken club sandwich made with gluten free bread. I got the sandwich exactly the way I requested. The background music was pleasant and we could still hear our conversation. I will return in the future.
Charlene Hahn

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
My daughter and I were driving past this place and we swerved in. So very nice. Low-key service but wonderful food. I don't write reviews, so you will read nothing from me about anywhere else..... or maybe not even here....... but I am definitely going to keep this place on my *go to* menu. And also talk about it as a*local*
Vivienne Naylor

Our favorite place in town to dine and enjoy a bottle of wine! Thanks Chef Travis!
Ericka Sleight

As for the taste and service, this is the best place in town.
Panda Park

Evergreen’s premier dining experience happens at “BICO” … Bistro Colorado Bergen Park, 1552 Bergen Parkway, Evergreen CO 80439
Only five minutes from I-70 and El Rancho in North Evergreen.
Chef/Owner Travis Smith, Five Time Culinary Olympic Gold Medalist and Colorado Chef of the Year
(303) 670-3229
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.bistrocolorado.com/
FOOD TRUCK | CATERING | EVENTS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 May 2018 20:53 #12 by Bistro Colorado
Bistro Colorado in Bergen park is closing. Saturday, June 23rd is the last day of service to the public. Thank you for an adventurous 4 1/2 years.

Evergreen’s premier dining experience happens at “BICO” … Bistro Colorado Bergen Park, 1552 Bergen Parkway, Evergreen CO 80439
Only five minutes from I-70 and El Rancho in North Evergreen.
Chef/Owner Travis Smith, Five Time Culinary Olympic Gold Medalist and Colorado Chef of the Year
(303) 670-3229
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.bistrocolorado.com/
FOOD TRUCK | CATERING | EVENTS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds