The Den Restaurant

02 Jun 2016 20:47 #1 by Mountain-News-Events

Photo from Lisa

Come celebrate The Den Restaurant and mom's 73rd Birthday!!
Gift Certificate giveaway, check out our new expansion, play a game of pool, listen to live music, dance dance dance, now serving alcohol in the original Den.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Oct 2016 16:25 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
In case you hadn't heard the great news, The Den Restaurant has taken over the old Stagecoach Sports Grill/Evergreen Fire Pit location in Evergreen and they are also keeping their Marshdale location (but not moving into the expanded portion they had bought, simply remaining in the space they've been in). Please help them celebrate this fantastic new expansion!

From Lisa, the owner of The Den Restaurant:

Hello, everyone!!!!

The North Den Restaurant will be open Saturday Oct. 29th. 5 PM
30790 Stagecoach Blvd. #101
...Come Feed the Family before Trick or Treating.
We will have a limited menu, limited hours and liquor license to come soon.
It's not the IDEAL GRAND way we wanted to open. If you know the month of October we had, I know our community is very forgiving, flexible and wanting to EAT!!!

So here is the plan.
Friday Night Oct. 28th at The South Den we will have
LIVE MUSIC at 6 PM with Melanie Fernandi and Friends
Full Bar, Full Menu, Full Fun!!!
Lets say goodbye to expansion in style!

We also have Denlivery drivers waiting to bring you your DENLICIOUS DENNER.

Saturday Night Oct. 29th at The North Den we will be celebrating Halloween. Again I truly apologize for not having our liquor license
at our opening.

We will have LIVE MUSIC with AJ and Friends beginning at 8PM - 11PM. Family friendly fun for all. Costume Contest and Pumpkin Carving Contest...

We will have our Denlicious Pizza, Burgers and more.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds