Yvonne Marie's Patisserie

26 Feb 2018 23:47 #1 by elkcreekgeek
I need to give a shout-out and super big THANK YOU to Yvonne for the incredible cake she baked for my wife's recent surprise birthday party. The theme was Mexican Vacation, so I requested Yvonne make a Golden Pecan cake with a salted caramel filling made in the shape of a colorful sombrero. The picture will speak louder than words:

It was beautiful, delicious, and affordable. Yvonne was super easy to work with, understood and gave me exactly what I wanted, and didn't even complain when I was late to pick it up (I'll be taking advantage of her delivery service next time. lol) Everyone at the party asked where I got the cake and I was proud to tell them it was from a local artisan who is also an active member in the local Rotary Club AND volunteers her time at the Mountain Resource Center AND the 285 Backpack Project. She works out of the professional kitchen at the Community Center at Beaver Ranch, which is super convenient if you're running super late (like me.) I highly recommend Yvonne Marie's Patisserie and will definitely be using her service again in the future. Thank you Yvonne!! My wife was SO happy and impressed with the cake, which is all that really matters. :)

www.yvonnemariespastries.com/
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mountain-News-Events

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds