Conifer Cafe (formerly DW's Diner)

21 Nov 2020 18:56 #1 by Mountain-News-Events

Posted on their Facebook Page 2 days ago:

Due to COVID - 19 and the continued mandates for restaurants, the diner will close. This closure is temporary and we hope to back to our regular hours soon. We appreciate all of your support during this challenging time. We love our customers and our community. We will miss you all.

www.facebook.com/conifercafe/

Today:

head chef here for conifer cafe, we're temporarily moving breakfast sandwiches, burritos, tamales, and biscuits &gravy to tommys subs in Morrison. Take out only please help support us and come on down.

conifercafe.com/

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jan 2021 16:59 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
Conifer Cafe

Happy New Year!! We are sooo pleased to be able to reopen the diner on Monday, January 4, 2021 for dine in service!! WooHoo!

We can't wait to see everyone again!

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds