× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Packer or Viking fans

25 May 2010 10:25 #21 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Packer or Viking fans
I really don't know why but I trust McD on this. He has a history of doing great things with QBs. He must see something in him that he can work with. Now that the Shanny groupies are gone he can work with the team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 May 2010 10:32 #22 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Packer or Viking fans

CinnamonGirl wrote: I really don't know why but I trust McD on this. He has a history of doing great things with QBs. He must see something in him that he can work with. Now that the Shanny groupies are gone he can work with the team.

Some things you can't change..There are a thousands pitchers in the minor leagues doing everything they can to throw a baseball just 3-4 mph faster so they can get to the big leagues. You either got it, or you don't. Tebow doesn't

25 May 2010 11:56 #23 by DrMike
Replied by DrMike on topic Packer or Viking fans
lets give Tebow 3 years, and see what happens.

26 May 2010 08:28 #24 by UNDER MODERATION

DrMike wrote: lets give Tebow 3 years, and see what happens.

Yeah 3 years and 100 million dollars- Great idea Doc...Did you life coach McMoron on that pick?

26 May 2010 11:07 #25 by DrMike
Nope, I usually will give a player 3 years in the NFL to produce, ya..there are many failures in less then three years..but, what if Tebow is a great QB? Just wait and see what happens. I'm still worried about my team the Vikings!

26 May 2010 13:21 #26 by UNDER MODERATION

DrMike wrote: Nope, I usually will give a player 3 years in the NFL to produce, ya..there are many failures in less then three years..but, what if Tebow is a great QB? Just wait and see what happens. I'm still worried about my team the Vikings!

Well since 3 outta 6 of my kids were born here and are Bronco fans...We can only hope

I just don't see it

27 May 2010 11:07 #27 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Packer or Viking fans
Rhinelander, Wisconsin :coldwind:

Home of the Hodag!!

Go Packers!!!
You Betcha.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

27 May 2010 18:17 #28 by DrMike
ahh Rhinelander, Wisconsin, some great fishing up in those parts.

27 May 2010 19:08 #29 by UNDER MODERATION

DrMike wrote: ahh Rhinelander, Wisconsin, some great fishing up in those parts.

I had a pilots license at 16 and we used to fly up to Wisconsin, Minnesota and Southern Canada all the time..One time when I was a kid we flew up to Green Lake Wisconsin (im from Chicago) and landed at a little grass strip near the lake where my buddy had a cabin..I think the field was called Berlin. It was a little grass strip, very short...When we went to leave the next week a did a few calculations by the plane..The runway was too short..Considering all the variables it was a no go, but for reasons I don't want to go into here we had to leave town ASAP and ther is some play in the figures in the manual so I put the tail of the aircraft over the super tall grass at the end of the runway..I stood on the breaks and firewalled the throttle...Then released..The grass was wet, and not recently cut and halfway down the runway and past the point of no return I started wondering..I yanked the plane up just as we ran outta runway but there was tall trees a couple hundred yards ahead..The plane was barely flying, the stall indicator was buzzing so i leveled off at about 3 feet to gain as much speed as possible, my friends started screaming and I pulled it up at the last second and just cleared the top branches..Just thought I'd share that story with you..

27 May 2010 20:37 #30 by DrMike
Where in Chicago. Vice?

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds