× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Packer or Viking fans

18 May 2010 19:57 #1 by DrMike
Packer or Viking fans was created by DrMike
Being from the great states of Wisconsin and Minnesota, any fellow cheese heads or Minnesota folk around. Been exciting watching the Twins doing so well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 May 2010 20:23 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Packer or Viking fans
My ex is from MN. My son is a fan too. In fact he, his sister and their dad will be out there in month. I have been watching the Vikings for a long time. And have to say the back in the 80's I enjoyed watching The Twins win the series. I like the people there but growing up here I HATE the weather.

19 May 2010 11:11 #3 by DrMike
Replied by DrMike on topic Packer or Viking fans
ya you bettcha! I love the people, the food, let's see, brats, cheese curds, german tator salad. Any other good healthy food I am missing? I am thinking of a mid-west BBQ at my place this summer, with live blue grass music!

19 May 2010 12:13 #4 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Packer or Viking fans

DrMike wrote: ya you bettcha! I love the people, the food, let's see, brats, cheese curds, german tator salad. Any other good healthy food I am missing? I am thinking of a mid-west BBQ at my place this summer, with live blue grass music!

If you are serious, you should look into Mountain Hollar. A local bluegrass band who I here so many great things about. He is the pastor of a local church up here.

19 May 2010 12:41 #5 by conifermtman
Replied by conifermtman on topic Packer or Viking fans
I'm from Wisconsin too, but at the moment I'm a Farve fan.

20 May 2010 12:40 #6 by DrMike
Farve is a great player, I hope he returns to the Vikings, where in Wisconsin did you live? Viking, I know Pastor Greg real well, great picker, do you ever go hear them play?

20 May 2010 12:48 #7 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Packer or Viking fans

DrMike wrote: Farve is a great player, I hope he returns to the Vikings, where in Wisconsin did you live? Viking, I know Pastor Greg real well, great picker, do you ever go hear them play?

I haven't yet. I am busy everytime he plays it seems. I invited him yesterday to this site. Maybe you can talk to him about it too. Would love to have him on here.

20 May 2010 14:03 #8 by DrMike
Favre makes friendly wager regarding his future
Posted by Chip Scoggins

Last update: May 20, 2010 - 1:32 PM

CloseShare Forget about the Twins. Vikings fans should start rooting for the Southern Miss baseball team. That's if they want a sure-fire way to see Brett Favre in uniform next season.

While most people already expect Favre to return for his 20th season, Favre reportedly made a little wager on it when he visited the Southern Miss baseball team on Thursday, according to Al Jones of the Biloxi Sun Herald.

According to Jones, Favre, after meeting with the team, was asked by one of the players if he's going to play next season.

"I was a kid again watching y'all play in the College World Series,’’ Favre said. ’’That was amazing. I don’t know — yet.’’

Favre paused and then said to the player: "Let’s make a (fun) bet. If you guys go back to the College World Series this year — I will come back and play. How about that? You go back and I go back.’’
Jones wrote that Favre repeated the bet before he left.

"Guys, remember the bet,’’ he said. "Y'all go back and I go back. I promise, I will be keeping up with you. Good luck.’’

By the way, Southern Miss' record is 30-20.

20 May 2010 14:05 #9 by DrMike
I will have him sign up, he loves the Vikings.

24 May 2010 19:49 #10 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Packer or Viking fans
GO BEARS! I firmly believe we got the best quarterback in the division...Our Defense is always the best and now we got Chester Taylor
2010 Prediction:

1 Bears 13-3
2 Vikings 10-6
3 Lions 9-7
4 Packers 6-10

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds