× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

NFL Roster Moves/Rumors

28 Jul 2011 14:54 #11 by RenegadeCJ
Replied by RenegadeCJ on topic NFL Roster Moves/Rumors

SS109 wrote: I am thinking I will boycott the pre-season this year to show my anger over the lockout. Exhibition football is such a sham anyway. The starters playing a quarter at most.
Hopefully other fans join me and ratings for the preseason reach record lows.

Tebow/Orton? I like Tebow but I think Orton will get more touchdowns this year. More experience on a better team.

He might get more passing TD's, but I doubt he will get as many total TD's as Tebow...

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jul 2011 14:59 #12 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic NFL Roster Moves/Rumors
Just heard that it might be a done deal by the end of the day getting Starks or Merling along with a draft pick.

28 Jul 2011 17:52 #13 by The Viking
Looks like the deal may be dying. The Broncos got greedy and wanted a 2nd round for him. And they are saying he really outplayed Tebow in practice and now they are thinking twice about giving him up for less. http://boards.espn.go.com/boards/mb/mb? ... 564&lid=27

28 Jul 2011 18:10 #14 by Martin Ent Inc
ESPN says deal may still be in the works.

29 Jul 2011 10:06 #15 by The Viking
Deal is dead. Miami picked up Matt Moore instead. Orton is staying a Bronco.

29 Jul 2011 10:13 #16 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic NFL Roster Moves/Rumors
The moves that grab my attention are the Patriot's acquisitions, Hainsworth and Oncho. Not what I would have predicted, but then again NE has a unique atmosphere that allows them to do reclamation projects. If they can get them to play (in particular Hainsworth) they can be formidable. I think Oncho will be excited to have Brady throwing to him.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds