× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Longest tennis match in history is going on now.

27 Jun 2010 11:06 #21 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Longest tennis match in history is going on now.
I just watched Federer him in an interview. I am so in love with that guy. :dog:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Jun 2010 12:01 #22 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Longest tennis match in history is going on now.
Isner does the top 10. This was great!

[youtube:2ah52fsl]
[/youtube:2ah52fsl]

30 Jun 2010 08:47 #23 by CinnamonGirl
No, no, no.......... My Fed is out!

:sadKeenex:

National day of mourning.

30 Jun 2010 08:50 #24 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: No, no, no.......... My Fed is out!

What? He is? I missed that. Serena should walk throught the women's side now. Everyone who was any competition is now out. I really wanted to see a Serena vs Venus final again though.

30 Jun 2010 08:53 #25 by CinnamonGirl
Berdych in 4. Just finished on ESPN 2. I can't take this. I think Soderling, Djokovic, or Nadal have the best chances. Soderling is the only one who has beaten fed and Nadal before.

30 Jun 2010 08:55 #26 by CinnamonGirl

The Viking wrote:

What? He is? I missed that. Serena should walk throught the women's side now. Everyone who was any competition is now out. I really wanted to see a Serena vs Venus final again though.

I don't watch the women's side. The williams sisters drive me nuts. I don't like their attitude. Fed is a class act all the way!!

30 Jun 2010 09:00 #27 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote:

The Viking wrote:

I don't watch the women's side. The williams sisters drive me nuts. I don't like their attitude. Fed is a class act all the way!!

I don't care about her attitude. I just watch it to see her butt! :biggrin:

30 Jun 2010 09:35 #28 by CinnamonGirl
Jeez, Viking. I have been trying to give you tips on how to get a girl. That is not it! LOL. And sorry to break it to you. You don't have a chance with Venus.

30 Jun 2010 09:43 #29 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: Jeez, Viking. I have been trying to give you tips on how to get a girl. That is not it! LOL. And sorry to break it to you. You don't have a chance with Venus.

And you do with Roger? Is this a contest?

30 Jun 2010 09:50 #30 by CinnamonGirl
Of course, he loves me. LOL. But I love him for his mind.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds