× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

UF Fans Can't Let Tebow Go:

26 Jun 2010 08:33 #1 by CinnamonGirl
UF Fans Can't Let Tebow Go: was created by CinnamonGirl
:Hellno:

Introducing the Horrible BroncoGator Beast

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/ ... ogator.php

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jun 2010 10:11 #2 by jeddy007
I think its an improvement :biggrin:

30 Jun 2010 10:24 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic UF Fans Can't Let Tebow Go:
Uh, yes I guess so judging by your avatar. What do you think of Tebow?

01 Jul 2010 22:56 #4 by jeddy007
He will bring it for Denver.........great pic by McD. He has a lot to prove. By the way I'm not a huge Gator fan, however after watching him the last three years he quite a competitor.

02 Jul 2010 02:09 #5 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic UF Fans Can't Let Tebow Go:

jeddy007 wrote: He will bring it for Denver.........great pic by McD. He has a lot to prove. By the way I'm not a huge Gator fan, however after watching him the last three years he quite a competitor.

With that i agree. He will need some nurturing and time, but ultimately he will get there... I think. It's hard to say, but he seems to have much talent, a good work ethic and the desire to go along with it.

02 Jul 2010 08:55 #6 by CinnamonGirl
I saw Phil Simms was arrested for driving while under the influence of drugs.

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx? ... &catid=188

02 Jul 2010 10:01 #7 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic UF Fans Can't Let Tebow Go:
That is what the paper reports and the lawyer refutes.

16 Jul 2010 08:13 #8 by ScienceChic

CinnamonGirl wrote: I saw Phil Simms was arrested for driving while under the influence of drugs.

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx? ... &catid=188

CG - it was his son, Chris Simms. I did a double take when I saw the words "Phil Simms" and "arrested" in the same sentence - I'd never peg him for the type to get into trouble. Chris is a backup QB for the Titans.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

16 Jul 2010 08:43 #9 by CinnamonGirl
LOL SC, You are right. Phil is still burned in my brain. I get them mixed up. Chris was our backup for some stupid reason last year.

16 Jul 2010 12:58 #10 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic UF Fans Can't Let Tebow Go:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

jeddy007 wrote: He will bring it for Denver.........great pic by McD. He has a lot to prove. By the way I'm not a huge Gator fan, however after watching him the last three years he quite a competitor.

With that i agree. He will need some nurturing and time, but ultimately he will get there... I think. It's hard to say, but he seems to have much talent,

He has no talent- Thats the knock on him. He's not fast, he can't throw deep, he's not acurate, and his wind up tips off everybody where he's throwing it. All that other stuff, heart, effort, size, and dedication?...There are literally a million of those guys in Highschool and div 1,2,3 college football.

NO CHANCE

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds