× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Read this you stats guys.

23 Sep 2011 08:49 #11 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Read this you stats guys.
WTH????? LOL Then what happened did he have a head injury. How long do we have to wait for the old Kyle to come back. Didn't I read that he was as good as Brees in college? So what, live in the now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Sep 2011 08:53 #12 by CinnamonGirl
I NEVER THOUGHT ORTON WAS BETTER THAN CUTLER. I hated him as much as I hate greise day one. Neither one was ever going to be franchise QB. And we finally get one and trade him away. The ONLY reason Orton is in there is because his trading value goes down if we pull him.

Here is your quote of the week. He thought the win against the crappy Cincy was his best game. The guy is not a competitor and we all know it so stop defending him and tell me what your real solution is. You think his is our guy?

23 Sep 2011 08:57 - 23 Sep 2011 09:00 #13 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Read this you stats guys.

CinnamonGirl wrote: WTH????? LOL Then what happened did he have a head injury. How long do we have to wait for the old Kyle to come back. Didn't I read that he was as good as Brees in college? So what, live in the now.

Yes, but the NFL is an entirely different game than college is..Like I said

A million kids play High School Ball
10,000 play D1 football
And only a few hundred enter the NFL and most of those don't stick

All the Rah Rah stuff in the world aint gonna get it done in professional sports, ya gotta have talent. A lot of things a star player can do in HS don't work in D1, and things that make you a star in college don't work in the NFL..The NFL is a much higher level..Its much faster. NFL corners will eat Tebow alive, and thats obvious to anyone who knows anything about football.

23 Sep 2011 08:59 #14 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: I NEVER THOUGHT ORTON WAS BETTER THAN CUTLER. I hated him as much as I hate greise day one. Neither one was ever going to be franchise QB. And we finally get one and trade him away. The ONLY reason Orton is in there is because his trading value goes down if we pull him.

Here is your quote of the week. He thought the win against the crappy Cincy was his best game. The guy is not a competitor and we all know it so stop defending him and tell me what your real solution is. You think his is our guy?

The Broncos QB of the future is not currently on the Bronco roster, and sorry to lump all the Tebow lovers together, but when the trade was made I argued/laughed on many Orton is better than Cutler threads..

23 Sep 2011 09:00 #15 by CinnamonGirl

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: WTH????? LOL Then what happened did he have a head injury. How long do we have to wait for the old Kyle to come back. Didn't I read that he was as good as Brees in college? So what, live in the now.

Yes, but the NFL is an entirely different game than college is..Like I said

A million kids play High School Ball
10,000 play D1 football
And only a few hundred enter the NFL and most of those don't stick

All the Rah Rah stuff in the world aint gonna get it done in professional sports, ya gotta have talent. A lot of things a star player can do in HS don't work in D1, and things that make you a star in college don't work in the NFL..The NFL is a much higher level..Its much faster. NFL corners will eat Tebow alive. It's obvious to anyone who knows anything about football

I think Tebow is better than Orton. Simply said. Never said I think Tebow is for sure our next franchise QB however he has a chance at it if he stops spending all his time promoting his book. How you write a book and get a statue before you have done anything is beyond me. But stop defending Orton.

23 Sep 2011 09:01 #16 by CinnamonGirl
Orton is better than Cutler? Cuter has an attitude problem and Orton has a talent problem. You can't fix the talent problem.

23 Sep 2011 09:04 #17 by UNDER MODERATION
Look- The Rookie Cam Newton is starting, Dalton is starting....Tebow is not starting in his 2nd year on a team that needs a QB...What does that tell you? That tells you he's stinkin up the practice field. And Tebow is not nearly the QB Orton is...Thats laughable..Orton is a starter, and average starter, a great back up...Tebow is a novelty, a practice squad player and if they hadn't had given him 6 million dollars already he would'nt even be here at all

23 Sep 2011 09:06 #18 by CinnamonGirl
Orton is a starter out of desperation or stupidity not sure which.

23 Sep 2011 09:10 - 23 Sep 2011 09:13 #19 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: Orton is better than Cutler? Cuter has an attitude problem and Orton has a talent problem. You can't fix the talent problem.

Please-Cutler is one of the best of all times...Orton and Tebow can't even throw out patterns and fly routes..They don't even have those plays in the playbook because they can't make those throws without getting them picked off ..Cutler can make all the passes..He's awesome, he's a freak of nature, that is a one in a 300 million arm..He's like a golfer that drives it 400 yards everytime, Orton drives it 250 and Tebow drives it 210

HUGE DIFFERENCE CG

23 Sep 2011 09:12 #20 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: Orton is a starter out of desperation or stupidity not sure which.

Just like I said when they made the trade-He's average at best...and he's good for about 17 points a game..You gotta have a defense to win ballgames with him

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds