× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Read this you stats guys.

23 Sep 2011 09:16 #21 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Read this you stats guys.
Cutler has not reached that distinction yet. Guarantee Tebow will not be picked off as much as Orton.

Cutler is a freak of nature all right. Cutler whined his way out of the playoffs last year and Romo who is not great under pressure played with a punctured lung game 2 last week. Yeah, Cutler is your guy if you want a whiny, baby. Rivers same thing. that guy could have been great but you have to have all your ducks in a row not just some of them to be great. Talent, commitment, hard work and heart is what makes an exceptional player . If you are missing the heart you will not be great. Seems like the least of those but I rank it pretty high.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Sep 2011 09:37 #22 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Read this you stats guys.
What distiction? He has a great arm..Watch him for a few minutes and you can see that..

Hes the toughest QB in the league, just ask his teamates..What you guys think could'nt be more meaningless...And BTW...Tebows teamates hate is guts..They laugh at him..He's not a leader? Where do get that?...And everyone in the NFL has heart..Did'nt you understand my point about just how incredibly hard it is to get to the NFL? Every player has given 100% for many years to even get here..They just don't advirtise it like Tebow

23 Sep 2011 09:59 #23 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Read this you stats guys.
Hahaha....... on Cutler and his toughness. LOL

:faint: :Koolaid:

23 Sep 2011 10:11 #24 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Read this you stats guys.
Getting all the opinions are we, CG? As always lots of assertions and NOTHING to back them up. Just a lot of lip service. Seems I hear that TIm can't throw the deep ball. So he does just that in crunch time. Then you here he can't throw this route or that route and he does it anyway, no matter what the self proclaimed experts have to say. Sure, Cutler has talent, but not the mind to go along with it. It's his attitude that holds him back as much as anything along with his less than astute decision making. Tebow will succeed, if not in Denver then elsewhere.

23 Sep 2011 12:08 - 23 Sep 2011 12:21 #25 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Getting all the opinions are we, CG? As always lots of assertions and NOTHING to back them up. Just a lot of lip service. Seems I hear that TIm can't throw the deep ball. So he does just that in crunch time. .

You mean that 40 yard bomb he threw in preseason against the 3rd team?? Lol ..I can can throw one 55 flat footed

23 Sep 2011 12:10 #26 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Then you here he can't throw this route or that route and he does it anyway,

When? They don't even have those plays in the playbook..

23 Sep 2011 12:14 - 23 Sep 2011 12:20 #27 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: Hahaha....... on Cutler and his toughness. LOL

:faint: :Koolaid:

You haven't even watched him take one snap this year..He's getting killed, he got killed all last year..The Mike Martz system gets QB's killed..He's been sacked more than any qb in history in the last year..But what do you know?

When I wanna know how to run a message board, I'm coming to you CG...Football? Not so much

23 Sep 2011 12:19 #28 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Getting all the opinions are we, CG? As always lots of assertions and NOTHING to back them up. Just a lot of lip service. Seems I hear that TIm can't throw the deep ball. So he does just that in crunch time. Then you here he can't throw this route or that route and he does it anyway, no matter what the self proclaimed experts have to say. Sure, Cutler has talent, but not the mind to go along with it. It's his attitude that holds him back as much as anything along with his less than astute decision making. Tebow will succeed, if not in Denver then elsewhere.

You're incredibly nieve Rock..You hear something on Denver TV or radio...And you believe it..You just parrot what I hear on the local radio shows everday, thats all you do...Have you ever have an original thought? Try it sometimes because right now you and your opinions are about as interesting as a recored messege..Honestly-All your opinions on any subject just seem to be a load of happy horsesh** to me

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds