× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Orange +Blue - Tebow = Loser!!!!!!!!!!!!

02 Oct 2011 20:07 #1 by Mayhem
rofllol . Florida learned this last year and last night. Guess Fox still has some learnin' to do. :lol: rofllol :rofl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Oct 2011 20:27 #2 by otisptoadwater
Maybe you missed the one play that Tebow was playing in today's game, Orton handed him the ball and he got stuffed at the line of scrimmage. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't impressed with Orton's performance either. I hope I'm wrong but if the last four games are any evidence as to how well the Broncos will play the rest of the season it's going to be a very long, ugly experience.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

03 Oct 2011 02:27 #3 by Rockdoc
otisptoadwater\n

Maybe you missed the one play that Tebow was playing in today's game, Orton handed him the ball and he got stuffed at the line of scrimmage. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't impressed with Orton's performance either. I hope I'm wrong but if the last four games are any evidence as to how well the Broncos will play the rest of the season it's going to be a very long, ugly experience.[/quote

If I'm not mistaken the reference is to College not NFL football.

When you put Tebow in for one play, the defense is not going to have a difficult time figuring out who is going to get the ball.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds