× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Ok Ya'll

08 Jan 2012 22:16 #11 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Ok Ya'll
Wow, someone is very defensive, BTW you have a potty mouth for posting on the Sports Field! Maybe I touched a nerve? You can't have it both ways; the Broncos win and Tebow gets benched.

Spend a little extra time in therapy this week and see if you can't find reality again. BTW does your Mother know you are up this late on a school night?

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jan 2012 22:17 #12 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Ok Ya'll

otisptoadwater wrote: Wow, someone is very defensive, BTW you have a potty mouth for posting on the Sports Field!

You're just so stupid that I can barely stand to be around you..Honestly

Because John Elway was on a 5-11 team (or whatever) his first year means that every QB that comes along and is on a team that wins 6 games is potentially better than John Elway?

STFU

08 Jan 2012 22:22 #13 by otisptoadwater

You're just so stupid that I can barely stand to be around you..Honestly

Translation - Mommy, make it go away!

Bad news chum, Mommy hasn't posted here so far as I can tell.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

08 Jan 2012 22:28 #14 by UNDER MODERATION

otisptoadwater wrote: Translation - Mommy, make it go away!

I barely knew you were even here-

You truly are 285Bounds Mr Irrelevant

08 Jan 2012 22:32 #15 by otisptoadwater
Blow another 20 cubic yards of your own smoke up your a55, you are as credible and relevant as a fart in a whirlwind!

08 Jan 2012 22:35 #16 by UNDER MODERATION
Seriously I rarely even notice you...

And if you weren't the only guy currently posting here I doubt I'd even be talking to you..I'm just waiting for SG or CG to post something

Now go put on your Tim Tebow Jersey and try to blow yourself

08 Jan 2012 22:39 #17 by otisptoadwater
So suddenly you have nothing to defend about your original posts; Broncos might win and Tebow will be benched? IMHO you are just one more troll and I'm going to stop feeding you.

08 Jan 2012 22:45 #18 by UNDER MODERATION

otisptoadwater wrote: So suddenly you have nothing to defend about your original posts; Broncos might win and Tebow will be benched? IMHO you are just one more troll and I'm going to stop feeding you.

No, I just wouldn't get anything from winning a Tim Tebow debate with you..And I'm not a troll, I mean everything I say, and somethings I don't say

So don't make me say anymore- I'm not interested in hurting your feelings..

08 Jan 2012 22:59 #19 by otisptoadwater

I mean everything I say, and somethings I don't say...

Weak sauce! Certainly we all knew what you didn't say. You contradict yourself over and over. Troll away! Crawl back under your rock and apologize to your family for your pathetic existence.

08 Jan 2012 23:04 #20 by UNDER MODERATION
In the future..Do you think you could not talk to me?

Id appreciate it

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds