× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Ok Ya'll

09 Jan 2012 07:36 #21 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Ok Ya'll
Best playoff QB rating for a Bronco QB. Elway era over?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jan 2012 09:20 #22 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Ok Ya'll

FredHayek wrote: Best playoff QB rating for a Bronco QB. Elway era over?

Bwha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Swear to god-I just spit my Kombucha all over my monitor

09 Jan 2012 16:54 #23 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Ok Ya'll

otisptoadwater wrote: Blow another 20 cubic yards of your own smoke up your a55, you are as credible and relevant as a fart in a whirlwind!

"a fart in a whirlwind"

That is the best thing I've heard in awhile. Stealing it!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: rofllol

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

09 Jan 2012 22:33 #24 by UNDER MODERATION
Just don't use it on me SG

09 Jan 2012 22:36 #25 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Ok Ya'll
Why'd you delete your last post from last night VL? It was a request I am more than willing to grant.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

09 Jan 2012 22:59 #26 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Ok Ya'll

otisptoadwater wrote:

I mean everything I say, and somethings I don't say...

Weak sauce! Certainly we all knew what you didn't say. You contradict yourself over and over. Troll away! Crawl back under your rock and apologize to your family for your pathetic existence.

:like: Right. Same old story, same moronic responses, same told ya so after the fact. Certainly a troll not worthy of your consideration Otis. As you have just experienced, the frustration factor amps up rapidly when inconsistencies and idiotic statements are exposed. LOL We've got your back.

09 Jan 2012 23:02 #27 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Ok Ya'll

otisptoadwater wrote: Blow another 20 cubic yards of your own smoke up your a55, you are as credible and relevant as a fart in a whirlwind!

rofllol rofllol Perfect description.

09 Jan 2012 23:04 #28 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Ok Ya'll
For me this is like clubbing a baby seal, sure it's fun but where's the challenge in it? For all of you PETA types - it's a metaphor, no actual baby seals were harmed in the drafting of this post (if you are offended I am sorry but find a way to get over it).

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

10 Jan 2012 04:28 - 10 Jan 2012 04:31 #29 by UNDER MODERATION

otisptoadwater wrote: Why'd you delete your last post from last night VL? It was a request I am more than willing to grant.

I didn't delete anything? Here it is

Vice Lord wrote: Now go put on your Tim Tebow Jersey and try to blow yourself

10 Jan 2012 04:30 #30 by UNDER MODERATION

otisptoadwater wrote: For me this is like clubbing a baby seal, sure it's fun but where's the challenge in it? For all of you PETA types - it's a metaphor, no actual baby seals were harmed in the drafting of this post (if you are offended I am sorry but find a way to get over it).

Thats about as unfunny as your stupid log on name...

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds