× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Ok Ya'll

08 Jan 2012 18:25 #1 by Martin Ent Inc
Ok Ya'll was created by Martin Ent Inc
Game over Broncos win.

Back to Slinging Poo in the courthouse.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jan 2012 18:32 #2 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Ok Ya'll

Wait, do you mean slinging poo in the Sports Field is no longer allowed? :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

08 Jan 2012 18:46 #3 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Ok Ya'll

jf1acai wrote:

Wait, do you mean slinging poo in the Sports Field is no longer allowed? :wink:

Not needed unless VL happens to open his yap...(or a-hole)

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

08 Jan 2012 19:25 #4 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Ok Ya'll
I dunno, Tebow sure spent a lot of time on the bench while Quinn took over against the Steelers today... 285Bound's resident Football "expert" was right on target this afternoon.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

08 Jan 2012 19:30 #5 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Ok Ya'll
:rofl

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

08 Jan 2012 20:42 #6 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Ok Ya'll
Seems like all Tebow needed was permission to relax and play.

08 Jan 2012 20:59 #7 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Ok Ya'll

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Seems like all Tebow needed was permission to relax and play.

Yeah, thats it

Oh brother

08 Jan 2012 21:03 #8 by UNDER MODERATION

otisptoadwater wrote: I dunno, Tebow sure spent a lot of time on the bench while Quinn took over against the Steelers today... 285Bound's resident Football "expert" was right on target this afternoon.

First of all- I bet the Broncos on the Money Line, that means they had to win the game, no spread- and secondly, I started a thread last week intitled "The Broncos have a chance of winning this ballgame"

So yeah..I was right again

08 Jan 2012 21:46 #9 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Ok Ya'll

Vice Lord wrote:

otisptoadwater wrote: I dunno, Tebow sure spent a lot of time on the bench while Quinn took over against the Steelers today... 285Bound's resident Football "expert" was right on target this afternoon.

First of all- I bet the Broncos on the Money Line, that means they had to win the game, no spread- and secondly, I started a thread last week intitled "The Broncos have a chance of winning this ballgame"

You don't happen to be related to John Kerry? I can hear it now... "I voted for it before I posted a thread about Tebow getting benched and then I voted against it."

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

08 Jan 2012 22:02 #10 by UNDER MODERATION

otisptoadwater wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

You don't happen to be related to John Kerry? I can hear it now... "I voted for it before I posted a thread about Tebow getting benched and then I voted against it."

If tebow sucked he woulda been benched....Either way- I thought THE BRONCOS had a good chance of winning..The Denver Broncos, All 55 players, coaches and front office

Its not the Denver Tebow..Its the Denver Broncos..Ok s***forbrains?

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds