× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

I have got to start watching tennis again!!

23 May 2010 23:46 #1 by The Viking
Venus Williams wears a racy outfit at Wimbleton.

Warning semi graphic content. So I will just post the link and not the picture.

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/slideshow ... 73c249013/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 May 2010 08:55 #2 by Rockdoc
That is at the French Open which began yesterday. OMG. Now that is a case of not using your head. I expect we will not see such a display again LOL

24 May 2010 08:59 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic I have got to start watching tennis again!!
She always does this to get attention. A couple years ago she wore that awful white short set at Wimbledon. 10 years ago they would have made her wear a skirt. This is why I really don't seem to care about the womens side. I love Federer.

24 May 2010 09:05 #4 by Rockdoc

CinnamonGirl wrote: She always does this to get attention. A couple years ago she wore that awful white short set at Wimbledon. 10 years ago they would have made her wear a skirt. This is why I really don't seem to care about the womens side. I love Federer.

I like watching both, and really like Henin and Roger. Henin has a beautiful backhand. I just love watching her hit it. She is also a dynamite competitor.

Roger exudes class. I've always admired him for that not to mention his game that is equally classy.

24 May 2010 09:19 #5 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic I have got to start watching tennis again!!
I do like Henin. Roger is my guy. I am in love with him... He is so classy.

24 May 2010 18:26 #6 by ScienceChic
Venus needs lessons on what to wear in public and what to wear at home. Ugh!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds