× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Where Will Tebow Go?

20 Mar 2012 07:15 #1 by FredHayek
The early leader was Jacksonville, he played college there and the team likes fannies in the seats, but ESPN was speculating about a couple more places as a backup. The Patriots, their head coach likes to be unconventional. Backing up Michael Vick as an Eagle. They run an offense suited to Tebow. And Mike Vick transistioned into being a better passer and could be a great mentor for Tim.

Miami would also like the increased media attention from picking up the former Bronco.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Mar 2012 09:41 #2 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Where Will Tebow Go?

FredHayek wrote: The early leader was Jacksonville, he played college there and the team likes fannies in the seats, but ESPN was speculating about a couple more places as a backup. The Patriots, their head coach likes to be unconventional. Backing up Michael Vick as an Eagle. They run an offense suited to Tebow. And Mike Vick transistioned into being a better passer and could be a great mentor for Tim.

Miami would also like the increased media attention from picking up the former Bronco.

He played football in Gainsville #1, and #2 the Donkies are throwing a bunch of crap out there trying to make it look like more than 1 team is interested in Timmy..Jacksoville has talked about a 5th round pick, but hasn't actually offered it yet...And thats it.

Prediction: Elway n Company is gonna have to come up with a bogus excuse as to why they just gave Tebow away..They have already promised Peyton that Timmy won't be here under ANY circumstances. He's gone, the whole reason they got Manning was to rid themselves of the Tebow Cancer so don't even think about him being here, and the more people talk about him staying (on the radio n tv) in Denver, the quicker (and less we'll get in return) the deal will get done. Elway and Fox will want to shut up the ignorant fans as quick as possible so just get used to the fact that he's not gonna be here, and stfu

"If he had to run a pro style offense, we'd be screwed" -John Fox 10/21/11

Timmy is not backing up the best qb ever, he can't run that offense, he can't make 80% of those throws..Understand?

20 Mar 2012 09:50 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Where Will Tebow Go?
He is dictating who can play and be kept? What a keeper.

20 Mar 2012 13:23 #4 by Photo-fish

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

21 Mar 2012 11:06 #5 by pchistory

21 Mar 2012 11:23 #6 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic Where Will Tebow Go?
Jets need prayers.

21 Mar 2012 12:15 #7 by JSG
Replied by JSG on topic Where Will Tebow Go?
This just in: My sources tell me Tebow will be traded to the NY Jets.

You heard it here first, folks. rofllol

21 Mar 2012 12:53 #8 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Where Will Tebow Go?
Poor Tebow, the NY fans are a rough crowd. Good luck. I thought he would have been happier in Florida.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

21 Mar 2012 13:51 #9 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Where Will Tebow Go?

JSG wrote: This just in: My sources tell me Tebow will be traded to the NY Jets.

You heard it here first, folks. rofllol

Your sources might have jumped the gun, they might have to pay Tebow 12 million so they may not want him after all. Now Jacksonville and the St Louis Rams are back in play.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 Mar 2012 13:55 #10 by pchistory

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds