× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Baseball's Opening Day!

10 Apr 2012 08:50 #31 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Baseball's Opening Day!
I know all about the Monforts CG, I know all about any good jobs that are turned into bad jobs in America..50 hour a week jobs worked by people that people that qualify for food stamps..I know all about the working poor, I know all about corporate walfare...You're talking about one thing CG, i'm talking about 25 things the Monforts have done to people and communities so they could own a Billion dollar baseball team..

Everything they do is great for them, bad for us

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Apr 2012 08:53 #32 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: VL, we did go one time to great seats on the club level, it was a inside suite, and a friend had company tickets. It was fun. I still like walking around the park though, the left field area is nice, by the beer garden if that is still there. I haven't been there in probably 5 years though.

I also get first row seats right next to the dugout but the owner only has two and I usually want 3 or 4, but we use them occisionaly...But If it's not the first row, we don't go

10 Apr 2012 08:56 #33 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Baseball's Opening Day!

Vice Lord wrote: I know all about the Monforts CG, I know all about any good jobs that are turned into bad jobs in America..50 hour a week jobs worked by people that people that qualify for food stamps..I know all about the working poor, I know all about corporate walfare...You're talking about one thing CG, i'm talking about 25 things the Monforts have done to people and communities so they could own a Billion dollar baseball team..

So you are not talking about the NW incident? The teamsters I know still hate Jerry for what he did.

10 Apr 2012 09:00 #34 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I know all about the Monforts CG, I know all about any good jobs that are turned into bad jobs in America..50 hour a week jobs worked by people that people that qualify for food stamps..I know all about the working poor, I know all about corporate walfare...You're talking about one thing CG, i'm talking about 25 things the Monforts have done to people and communities so they could own a Billion dollar baseball team..

So you are not talking about the NW incident? The teamsters I know still hate Jerry for what he did.

Yes, I was refereing to that, but I wasn't going to go into detail about all of it and thier large and small parts in numerious atrocities..They are too numerious to mention and too complicated to explain so I sited a local Denver example by thier business partners...

10 Apr 2012 09:23 #35 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Baseball's Opening Day!
Listen, not arguing about the awful owners. I just have issues for different reasons. Mostly that they look at this as money and it is all about them.

10 Apr 2012 09:35 #36 by UNDER MODERATION
By any measure they are scumbags....The thing is unless you were effected directly by them, you don't know it...And I hear retards here call it the liberal media? lol

When the last time you saw 9 news explain how the Monforts screwed 400 people and the local economy so they could have another million dollars to put on top on their billion dollar pile of money in tax sheltered offshore accounts?

10 Apr 2012 09:42 #37 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Baseball's Opening Day!
What a horrible team! Looks like they can't hit, nor pitch, and one of the worst defenses since the Blake Street Bombers.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

10 Apr 2012 10:22 #38 by UNDER MODERATION
They can hit, but who can pitch

I predict alot of 10-13 losses this year, and Jim Tracy is gone

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds