× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Baseball's Opening Day!

09 Apr 2012 17:25 #21 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Baseball's Opening Day!
Jim Tracy can explain it all...Wow- This guy talks and talks and never says anything, he's way too nurotic to lead a team anywhere.

They call it paralysis from analysis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Apr 2012 17:35 #22 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Baseball's Opening Day!
VL, this is all about the frickin owners. They suck and it comes from the top.

09 Apr 2012 18:04 #23 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Baseball's Opening Day!
Well they need to do something. When Coors Field first opened, the Rockies were setting attendance records for many years, even with mediocre talent. Now attendance is average or less, and they are still mediocre. But prices are higher. LOL

I'd probably go more but I hate downtown and parking hassles.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

09 Apr 2012 19:20 #24 by CinnamonGirl
You know John Elway said it best at the Manning News Conference. He said that if you treat your team like a business you won't win. Rox owners treat it like a business and they constantly whine about money and being in a small market. This town will fill up the seats every frickin weekend if they play well. The owners have said straight up that this is a business to them. They are selfish. They are also getting and have always gotten, a sweet deal from the city but all they do is whine. Don't get me started.

09 Apr 2012 19:27 #25 by LOL
They should forget pitching, and go back to the slugfest days. I liked those 18-16 games, exciting right up to the 9th inning. Pitcher duels are boring.

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

09 Apr 2012 20:17 - 09 Apr 2012 20:41 #26 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: Well they need to do something. When Coors Field first opened, the Rockies were setting attendance records for many years, even with mediocre talent. Now attendance is average or less, and they are still mediocre. But prices are higher. LOL

I'd probably go more but I hate downtown and parking hassles.

Its only $25 to park by the front door, just pay it, and we only sit in the 1rst row, Club Level with Private restroooms and your own personal waitress..

09 Apr 2012 20:22 #27 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: VL, this is all about the frickin owners. They suck and it comes from the top.

Don't get me started on the Monforts and what they did to thier truck drivers...I agree completely CG, they suck

09 Apr 2012 21:01 #28 by LOL
VL, we did go one time to great seats on the club level, it was a inside suite, and a friend had company tickets. It was fun. I still like walking around the park though, the left field area is nice, by the beer garden if that is still there. I haven't been there in probably 5 years though.

09 Apr 2012 22:31 #29 by UNDER MODERATION
Its ok a couple times a year..When the Cubs are in town

09 Apr 2012 22:49 #30 by CinnamonGirl

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: VL, this is all about the frickin owners. They suck and it comes from the top.

Don't get me started on the Monforts and what they did to thier truck drivers...I agree completely CG, they suck

So, you know about the unions. I was married to a union truck driver once. I know what the unions think of Jerry McMorris and NW Transport it was not the Monforts. They have their own issues.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds