× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

I was the first to say the Rockies would suck this year

24 May 2012 15:22 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
Remember when all you people were so excited on opening day?

I tried to tell you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 May 2012 16:13 #2 by CinnamonGirl
I say they will suck every year so I find that hard to believe.

24 May 2012 20:42 #3 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I was the first to say the Rockies would suck this year
Do you have a link CG?

24 May 2012 20:49 #4 by CinnamonGirl
Funny, I heard that the monforts said that they think O'Dowd is great and as good as other GMs. He sucks and the Monforts do too. The talk is starting again. Thank God. Get those greedy jerks out of here. They just do enough to make money. That is it. And they decreased the payroll 10 mil this year. This is only a business to them. They don't give a damn about baseball.

25 May 2012 08:05 #5 by Martin Ent Inc
We have seats behind third base second row. Watching them screw up as often as they have is pitiful.

26 May 2012 08:49 #6 by LOL
I want to take this opportunity to be the first to say the Rockies will suck next year too. LOL Someone quote me.
Scooped ya again VL! :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

29 May 2012 14:15 #7 by FredHayek
I took the under in Vegas, I thought they were going to have a rough season. O'Dowd has lost his touch on finding good talent. Time for him and Tracy to move on, along with Guthrie, Moyer, & Scutaro. The team is moving in a different direction. The Rockies might just have the lowest winning percentage of all the second tier professional teams in Colorado this year.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

29 May 2012 14:41 #8 by RenegadeCJ

Vice Lord wrote: Remember when all you people were so excited on opening day?

I tried to tell you

Vice Lord wrote: I muted it for a second to listen to a youtube and the Rockies scored 2 runs? I did'nt see it but this is a hittin team..We will lead the league in batting and be the worst in pitching ...

Prediction: 71 wins

Someone quote me

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

31 May 2012 12:32 #9 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I was the first to say the Rockies would suck this year
Yeah...71 wins really sucks Rene...

Thats a horrible season..90 to 100+ wins will win the division, so 70 wins is 20 to 30 games out...Thanks for the bump

31 May 2012 19:14 #10 by LOL

Vice Lord wrote: ....

:lol:

rofllol

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds