× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

10 things that will make the Broncos successful in 2012

25 Jun 2012 20:53 #11 by otisptoadwater
Then let's agree that we are in violent agreement. If it's good for the Broncos and it contributes to a winning season then I'm all for it! All I want is a 2012 season that has more wins than losses and some record setting plays to go along with it. Anything better than that is gravy, and I'm not optimistic about the playoffs yet - like you, I need to see the team play on the field and perform consistently.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jun 2012 21:04 #12 by CinnamonGirl
Just FYI, fox is not a defensive genius. He is better than who we had but his ego is going to be the death.

25 Jun 2012 21:18 #13 by otisptoadwater
I'm still a bit curious about how we ended up with Fox but that ship has sailed and now we'll have to see what the Broncos management team does with him. Hopefully the rest of the coaching staff can help get Fox over himself or maybe he'll "retire" or go to another team.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

25 Jun 2012 21:32 #14 by CinnamonGirl
Yeah, good question on Fox. Elway has all this loyalty towards him and had none for Tebow. I am still going to say (again) that Fox lost that last game to the Pats not Tebow. Fox had no fresh game plan and sucked. I really don't know why elway has a h*rd on for Fox.

25 Jun 2012 21:41 #15 by archer
There is good reason that the Colts were always good, but rarely great with Manning as their quarterback. I only hope that a year off, a change in team, and the knowledge that time is running out for him, will make the difference. Technically he is a superb quarterback......but he needs to have both his head and his heart in the game. He's like the other side of the quarterback coin from Tebow.......I want a quarterback who has the best of both of them, and I don't think Manning is it. But I sure hope I'm wrong.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds