× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

BEARS vs BRONCOS in the Superbowl

27 Jul 2012 08:54 - 27 Jul 2012 09:08 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
BEARS vs BRONCOS in the Superbowl was created by UNDER MODERATION
I'm callin it now...So someone quote me-

Bull Meachums Official 2012 Football Prediction:

Get ready for the best football season in OUR LIFETIMERS! OUR LIFETIMES!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jul 2012 09:02 - 27 Jul 2012 09:09 #2 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic BEARS vs BRONCOS in the Superbowl
You know all my kids are grown up now, and with my union work i've enriched the lives of literally millions of people (if you count the impact all that extra money has on the workers kids, grandkids and great grandkids etc etc etc.) I've had a rich and full life and done just about everything i've wanted to do, and been to just about everywhere I wanted to go- so sometimes I wonder whats the point in going on- BUT

Seeing this incredible season, then seeing the Bears and Jaybird Cutler beating the Broncos in the SuperBowl has completely reinvigerated me!

27 Jul 2012 09:05 #3 by UNDER MODERATION
No, i'm not having a manic episode..(although I am on my 6th cup of Blue Mountain Coffee) This excitment has been slowly building since Brandon Marshall signed with the Bears and The Greatest Quarterback Of All Times Peyton Manning signed with the Donkies..Its been building, its gotta come out, I couldnt wait any longer

BEARS BRONCOS!

You heard it here first

29 Jul 2012 10:03 #4 by FredHayek
I predict neither team will even advance to their championship game. Chicago will be lucky to win the NFC North.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

29 Jul 2012 17:17 #5 by UNDER MODERATION

FredHayek wrote: I predict neither team will even advance to their championship game. Chicago will be lucky to win the NFC North.

I had to quote you so I can throw it in your face in February

05 Aug 2012 15:38 - 05 Aug 2012 16:11 #6 by LOL

Bull Meachum wrote: I'm callin it now...So someone quote me-

Bull Meachums Official 2012 Football Prediction:

Get ready for the best football season in OUR LIFETIMERS! OUR LIFETIMES!

Broncos yep, Bears??? LOL I just got back from Chicago, my sources there tell me no go on the Bears. Heard a really funny story about a Packers fan in a local bar.... got Duct taped to a light pole (by Bears fans), for trash talking in Illinois. Happened a few years ago. LOL :lol:

Chicago sucks too, no good brew pubs there. Crime and dying cities. How are they going to field a football team. :lol:

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

05 Aug 2012 15:50 #7 by Photo-fish
Go Packers!! :lol:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

05 Aug 2012 17:15 #8 by LOL
GO Broncos!

:)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

05 Aug 2012 17:19 #9 by ScienceChic
Go Bengals!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds