× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bound's 3rd Annual Pick 3 Official thread-Hoot Owl Wins!

06 Sep 2012 08:23 #21 by RenegadeCJ
Add for me,
Jets
Texans

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Sep 2012 08:36 #22 by CinnamonGirl
That giants game sucked. D was terrible.

06 Sep 2012 08:43 #23 by ScienceChic

RenegadeCJ wrote: Add for me,
Jets
Texans

Got 'em!

Yes, it did suck, I'm glad I didn't pick that one (same blinders as with my Bengals - except I always want the Cowboys to lose so I'm not objective enough to pick their games). lol

In my other FF league, we had to do an auto-draft and I ended up with Tony Romo and Carson Palmer - talk about the worst luck! :faint: tongue:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Sep 2012 08:52 #24 by CinnamonGirl
Romo played better than I have seen in quite a while but I saw a giants team that was sloppy. I still think Romo gets flustered easy and the giants know that. But they picked up the blitz and that made the difference but D played well also.

I lost my first pick. LOL I really hate beginning of the season I need about 3-4 games to get in the groove.

06 Sep 2012 14:36 #25 by Hoot Owl
houston
San Diego
Detroit

06 Sep 2012 14:53 #26 by ScienceChic

Hoot Owl wrote: houston
San Diego
Detroit

Got 'em, thanks Hoot!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Sep 2012 16:41 #27 by KJack
Dang, I missed the start. Is it too late? Never played this but sounds kinda fun.

06 Sep 2012 17:27 #28 by JMC
Atlanta
New England
Washington

Prize? The Viking?

06 Sep 2012 19:20 #29 by The Viking

jmc wrote: Atlanta
New England
Washington

Prize? The Viking?

Sorry, you're not my type. But it explains a lot about you. :biggrin:

06 Sep 2012 19:21 #30 by The Viking

KodiakJack wrote: Dang, I missed the start. Is it too late? Never played this but sounds kinda fun.

Yes you can still join in anytime. You just have to pick 3 teams before they kickoff each week. Only one game has been played so you have plenty still to pick from.

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds