× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bound's 3rd Annual Pick 3 Official thread-Hoot Owl Wins!

07 Sep 2012 17:35 #41 by RenegadeCJ
I think you have to wait for an "off" spread to have an official line.

Realistically, use the lines SC or I post here on this thread. That is what we are going to use to score with. That way we are all playing off the same lines. The "open" shouldn't change in the future regardless.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Sep 2012 07:23 #42 by LOL

Science Chic wrote: lol If all you do is copy me, then we'll just end up tied for 1st! tongue: Unless your plan is to pick opposite of me (and that might not be a bad method, considering some of the weeks I had last year!) :faint:

Haha just messin with ya. LOL

My picks-

Denver Broncos!!!!
Green Bay Cheeseheads
Tebow and the NY Jets

:)

Good luck everyone!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

09 Sep 2012 07:29 #43 by The Viking
Giants...... (lost)
Houston
New England

09 Sep 2012 07:33 #44 by CinnamonGirl
Atlanta pick-um @ Kansas City

09 Sep 2012 08:11 #45 by RenegadeCJ

LOL wrote:

Science Chic wrote: lol If all you do is copy me, then we'll just end up tied for 1st! tongue: Unless your plan is to pick opposite of me (and that might not be a bad method, considering some of the weeks I had last year!) :faint:

Haha just messin with ya. LOL

My picks-

Denver Broncos!!!!
Green Bay Cheeseheads
Tebow and the NY Jets

:)

Good luck everyone!

CinnamonGirl wrote: Atlanta pick-um @ Kansas City

The Viking wrote: Giants...... (lost)
Houston
New England

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

09 Sep 2012 08:50 #46 by CinnamonGirl
I also picked Denver and Lost on the Giants Cowboys game as I picked NY>

09 Sep 2012 10:55 #47 by ScienceChic
Week 1 Picks:
San Diego
Atlanta
Houston

Good luck everyone!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Sep 2012 11:35 #48 by Photo-fish
I have been very sick this weekend. I woke with a very high fever and hands the size of basketballs. :scared: I will not be able to drink beer today. Therefore, I can no longer vouch for a Packer victory. If they win, it will be without my help. If I feel better, I may have a bite of cheese, but that is all I can do.

GO PACK!

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

09 Sep 2012 13:48 #49 by pacamom
I will eat cheese for you. But it may not be for the Packers. I just like cheese.

btw (what happened to you yesterday???????)

09 Sep 2012 14:34 #50 by Photo-fish
I have been illin' and did not feel up for a picnic.

I also did not want to be poked with a fork :wink:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.520 seconds