× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

WEEK 6 - DENVER BRONCOS AT SAN DIEGO CHARGERS

13 Oct 2012 17:47 #1 by otisptoadwater
[center:2c7otbjh]HEALTHONE INJURY REPORT
WEEK 6 - DENVER BRONCOS AT SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
Monday, Oct. 15, 2012 @1830 Local, Qualcomm Stadium[/center:2c7otbjh]

DENVER BRONCOS
PROBABLE: G Chris Kuper - Forearm; LB Keith Brooking - Concussion; CB Chris Harris - Ankle; RB Lance Ball - Ankle; T Ryan Clady - Hamstring; FB Chris Gronkowski - Thigh; WR Demaryius Thomas - Hip; CB Tony Carter - Illness; WR Matthew Willis - Not Injury Related.

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
OUT: K Nate Kaeding - Right Groin.
DOUBTFUL: T Jared Gaither - Groin; CB Shareece Wright - Foot.
QUESTIONABLE: WR Eddie Royal - Hamstring; WR Malcom Floyd - Groin.
PROBABLE: T Jeromey Clary - Foot; RB Ryan Mathews - Ankle.

STATUS DEFINITIONS:
Out - player definitely will not play
Doubtful - at least 75% chance player will not play
Questionable - 50-50 chance player will not play
Probable - virtual certainty player will be available for normal duty

LINK TO GAME DAY CENTER: http://www.denverbroncos.com/schedule-and-events/game/2012/regular6/

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Oct 2012 21:13 #2 by FredHayek
Pretty good comeback by the Broncos offense so far and the defense is doing their job too, like those interceptions. Interesting to see all the Bronco/Manning fans at the game. Hear almost as many cheers when the Broncos score.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 Oct 2012 21:56 #3 by otisptoadwater
A tale of two halves of a football game; The Broncos should have lost this game based on their first half play. I'm not sure we saw the same team return to the field in the 3rd and 4th quarter, far better execution of plays and amazing defense. The Bolts errors gave away the game and somehow a Denver Broncos team that went into the Locker Room at half time with the score 24-0 managed to not only catch up but win. Games like this one are really bad for my vocal chords and blood pressure!

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

15 Oct 2012 22:19 #4 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic WEEK 6 - DENVER BRONCOS AT SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
I will tell you what, I was ready to start calling for Fox's head at half time. I love watching "Cry my a Rivers" totally fall apart.

Yay Broncos. I think our D played way better with Mays and Moore out. Those two are jokers and were screwing up the D.

15 Oct 2012 22:25 #5 by otisptoadwater
I'll bet the paint in the visitors locker room was blistered off the walls by Fox at half time. I hope they heard me yelling at them in the first half too, the neighbors did but they know it's just me and a Broncos game. Now all I have to do is lure the Wundermutt back into the house from the back yard, I wonder how many slices of bologna that's gonna take...

16 Oct 2012 09:45 #6 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic WEEK 6 - DENVER BRONCOS AT SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
Well, in professional bowling they change up oiling of the lanes and it makes huge difference n how you bowl. Pros know that the first person to figure out the lanes and bowl according to the conditions will win in the end. I do believe Payton and the Broncos are adjusting later in the game. If you notice, Rivers bread and butter was that screen over and over but you cannot rely on that forever. Also, Rivers is writing egotistical checks his body can't cash. ( yeah, that is my Top Gun reference) I think of Rivers and Cutler as the same bratty QB that whine way too much to be effective.

If we could just control the bleeding in the first Q. We by far are the highest scoring team in the fourth Quarter. They made history last night. I was so depressed at half time. Largest comeback on Monday Night Football. And first time a team has come back from 24 with double digits.

17 Oct 2012 15:22 #7 by FredHayek
Maybe Peyton is just too old and takes too long to warm up? Maybe we should let him play a pickup quarter in the parking lot 30 minutes before the start of the game.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Oct 2012 15:50 #8 by archer
If anyone wants to see the game again, NFL channel is running it tonight at 7, their game replays are condensed versions, runs about 1 1/2 hour.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds